Part 1

(Your POV)

January 1, 2008

"Greyson!!!" I yelled.

"What?"

"Come here!! I need to tell you something!!!" I yelled again.

He came and said, "Again, what?"

"Can you teach me Algebra? Please? It's too hard!!" I said. I'm not really good at math but at least I get staight As in every subject.

"I already taught you that. You're suppose to know it since yesterday." he said.

"But it's too hard!!" i whined.

"Fine, I'll teach you again after all, you are my best friend.." he said as he smiled.

He taught me for like an hour and finally, I know how to do it.

Greyson is one of my bestfriends but he's the closest one. He's really talented and sweet. I met him when we were in 3rd grade. I still remember when he embarassed himself in front of the whole class..

"Hey, I need to go home now...it's like 5 pm.." he said as he stood up and snapping out of my thoughts.

"Okay, see you tomorrow!!!" I said.

"Bye.." he said as he went outside and closed the door behind him.

He lives next door so it's pretty easy for us to communicate and go to each other's houses.

I went to my room until..

"Little sister!!!!" Courtney yelled. She's my 15 year old sister. She's really loud and fun to be with...

"Yeah?" i said.

"I need your advice.." she said as she came into my room.

"About what?" i asked.

"What will you do if you were invited to a party but you're not allowed to go?" she asked.

"Uhmm...just stay home.." I said.

"But i want to go but Mom doesn't want me to.."

"Then just ask her again.." I said.

"I'll try and thanks." she said as she went out of my room.

I'm the one who suppose to be asking for advices...

I sighed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WILL LIE TO ME LIKE THAT!!!" Mom yelled.

I quickly woke up and went downstairs.

"I told you, I was in my office!!! Finishing some work!!! How's that hard for you to understand?!?" Dad yelled.

They didn't notice me because they're too mad..

"Then why did someone send me some pictures?? Pictures of you and some random lady?!?" Mom yelled.

Courtney tapped my shoulder and said, "What's happening?"

"They're fighting..." i said as I sighed.

"Again?" she asked.

"yeah.."

They've been fighting since my Dad started seeing some other girl. Mom found out and they were so close to being divorced but me and Courtney refused.

"Mom? Dad? For our sake, please stop fighting.." I quickly said.

"I..can't take this anymore..." mom said.

"W-what..do you mean?" I said. I'm afraid that this day will come..