Part 9

(Your POV)

2 more weeks until the end of camp...it's a little sad though..

Lucas is always here every morning,Ted and Tara are always together, and Greyson....he became more nicer than before...

"I need to talk to you about Greyson...." Tara said

Greyson and Ted are outside, doing some random stuff...

"What about him?" I asked

"Well, the other day, we saw you and Lucas....and we also saw Lucas holding your hand and kissing your cheek.."

"And why is Greyson...."

"Oh my God, can't you see? He's jealous when he saw you two!!" she said, cutting me off.

"Wait, what? Why? Me and Lucas are just friends.. Why would he be jealous?" I asked

"You can't see it don't you? Greyson is inlove with you!!!"

"No, he's-"

"He is _____!!!! He became more nicer to you because he loves you!!"

"He can't fall inlove with me...i'm his bestfriend..."

"That's the whole point...he fell inlove with you because you're his bestfriend, his friend who always know his secrets...that's why you two almost kissed..."

"Tara, that's just impossible..and besides, Lucas is like courting me..."

"Hold up, he's courting you? How? When?"

"Last week..." I said

"Are you serious? Don't tell me you're going to be his girlfriend..."

"Well, i will once I will say yes to him.."

"But what about Greyson?"

"He could hang out with us..."

"That's just awkward... You can't drag Greyson around when you're going to date Lucas. That's going to be awkward for him!!"

"Good point.."

"Trust me, me and Ted already know that he likes you..." she said

My bestfriend likes me? Well, i tried to ignore that because we almost kissed....but I just can't. It's too hard for me to forget that night...

~~~~~~~

Okay, tomorrow, we're going home..sadly but I'm really excited for school this year!! I heard that Greyson and Lucas will be in my class along with Ted and Tara ..well actually, I'm kinda nervous about Lucas and Greyson because Tara told me that Greyson likes me and Lucas is courting me.. It's too awkward..

"Did you already pack your stuff?" Greyson asked

"Yup! I already packed everything..." I said

"That's great...I heard that you're in my class this year.."

"I know right? Lucas will be there too..with Ted and Tara.." I said.

His face fell a bit and said, "Lucas? In our class?"

Oh darn..why did I say that? Sometimes, I'm so stupid..

"Uhm...yeah...isn't that..uh..great?" I asked

"Yeah...great..can't wait.." he said

"Greyson, why are you acting like that?" I asked. I already know why but I just want to hear HIS answers and opinions...not from other people..

"I'm just happy.." he said as he roughly put his clothes in his suitcase.

"Greyson, seriously, just tell me why." I said