ChApTeR - 7

It seemed as though Tuesday's became the most hectic day out of the week for everyone who lived at the safe house

Tuesday's were busy because, Roman put everyone to work... even the baby... somewhat.

Adam had to go out and about, getting all the information he could about certain things only Roman and he knew about. Lynn was training Abel on surviving tactics in her spare time, and then out at night following Cortez's people. Which then left Zadia and Roman who threw remarks at one another every chance they got, irking everyone's nerves. The both of them spent their Tuesday mornings, training, and talking shit... heavily.

They hated each other's guts.

"Tino!" Zadia shrieked, feeling the warm chunks of baby puke land on her skin. "Seriously, little man." She said, looking at her sports bra filled with puke. Her face scrunched up and then her eyes looked into Tino's as he smiled at her. "You think this is funny, your uncle is gonna talk my head off for being late."
She quickly grabbed her towel and hung onto Tino as she sped down the hallway for the nearest bathroom. "Abel!" She shouted, watching him walk into the bathroom. "Please, I need the bathroom. It'll only be for a couple of minutes, I swear."

Abel groaned, shaking his head. "What? No way, I'm just getting in hereafter waiting an hour for Adam to finish. If I let you go in, there won't be any more hot water left. I'm not in the mood for a cold shower, besides I gave you my spot yesterday."

Zadia shot him a puppy dog face. "Please." She begged like a child. "I need this! I've got baby throw up in my bra and it's the most disgusting thing and if I'm not downstairs by fifteen minutes, Roman will give me hell."

"Nope. I'm not falling for that puppy face thing you do and I told you to start using a towel whenever you burp him." He closed the door.

Zadia sighed heavily, while Tino looked clueless as ever in her arms. She gasped, suddenly remembering the downstairs bathroom. "We can make it." She said as she walked down the stairs carefully and made a right turn. When she saw Adam in the kitchen, she smiled at him and continued with her speedy stroll to the bathroom.

Zadia bit her lips when she caught sight of Lynn in the bathroom, with the door wide open. "Hey, is it cool if I just shower for a minute? I'll be in and out as quickly as possible."

"Not a chance in hell," Lynn mumbled, holding her flat iron. She was in the process of straightening her hair, while she stretched her arm forward and slammed the door shut.

"She's such a rude tramp!" Zadia groaned. Tino giggled at her. "Of course you'd find this funny. Sometimes I swear you hate me." She turned around, making her way around the kitchen.

Adam chuckled when she came sulking in. "Even I could've told you, you never stood a chance." He said. "Ever since you guys came here, Lynn hogs that particular bathroom as though it's hers."

"I hate her," Zadia said. "I really do. Like if there was a choice of eating dog shit and saving her life, I'd choose dog shit."

Adam laughed. "That was an interesting comparison." He flipped the pancake and turned around to look at her. "What if I said, there's a way you could use a bathroom in peace."