🌫The dream🌫

Harry's pov
(2 weeks before school 1 week before the Weasley's take him)

(Dream)

'Where am I' I think as I look around, I'm in a manor. *crash* I run towards it, and shit! It's a death eater meeting.

'Of course it is, Merlin my bad luck is getting on my nerves!!!!'

I look around and I see a large group of kids..... but I can't take my eyes off of my friends from Slytherin...I manage to tear my eyes away from them to see two very familiar blonds conversing in angry hushed whispers.

So I do what I do best ,walk over and listen in on the conversation.

N.M:Lucious how could you!

L.M:I didn't have a choice cissy

N.M: don't "cissy" me! ......... can't .......... ........ ..... ..... shouldn't have to!

L.M:but ... ....... ......... ..... if ........... I am ..... alive!

N. M : he's just a boy...

L.M : .............. ........ ........ ...... .......
N.M: *nods and wipes her tears * ok

I stand in shock from what I just heard,until I hear the sound of clapping, which brings me out of my daze and guess who's clapping.

Guess!

You guessed it !

It's Voldemort! Bloody brilliant!
(Note the sarcasm)

L.V: *ends his clapping * ok we all know why we are here.Petigrew (?is that how it's spelled) bring me my wand.

P.P:y-y-yes m-my l-l-lord *scurries away ,and comes back with the wand*

I scowl in disgust at the traitor.

L.V: children come here and receive the highest honor possible

'Wait ....! Does he mean..... no.... no no no no!'

One by one each child was taken in front of loRd VoLdEmOrT and was held down by a parent or guardian while the voldymoldy  marked them with  his mark, the screams of pain brought tears to my eyes.The parents could mask their faces to be emotionless but their eyes , showed guilt,sadness & pain.

They didn't want it to happen but they have no choice.
I watched about 30 children be marked until Draco came up being dragged by his father.luscious held down his arm and looked away he couldn't bare to see what came next and neither could I but I couldn't tear my eyes away either ,the pain on his face along with the rest of my friends is unbearable. One by one all of my friends were marked . Then....

(End of dream)

I woke up to "GET UP BRAT AND MAKE BREAKFAST!!" The angry yell of my so called uncle.

'Yay another day of hell'

(Time skip to when the Weasley's pick him up)

'Ok glamours check, numbing spell check , trunk check , wand check,normal clothes check ok that's everything I think 🤔 yep'

*knock knock*

'Oh their here !'

I run down stairs and say bye to aunt Petunia and open the door to see two cheeky smiles belonging to the twins and a kind one from Mr . Weasley,I smile at them and we apparate to the burrow where I get tackled in a hug the moment my feet hit the ground , causing me and  Hermione to fall to the ground but that doesn't stop her from hugging me .

"Mione need to breath!"

"Oh sorry Harry it's just been so long since I've seen you!" She exclaims as she let's me out of the hug.

To be continued

Hi guys I had writers block but I have over come it so you will be getting new chapters very soon
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
By lovelies ~