Going back...

Throwing the letter towards the table with anger , Harry turned and stomped out of the room, the innocent paper slowly drifting down to the ground .

After an hour or so Harry returns, walking over the imposing Letter on the floor he decided to look at the other letters he received.

Throwing Mione's letter to the side he reads through the ones he got from Ron,gin, nev &Luna. As he suspected they were mainly about the Hogwarts letter with bits and pieces of thier time off school.

Luna even gave him a lovely moonstone ring, while Neville sent him some miniaturised succulents.

Absentmindedly making himself some food ,while ignoring kreacher's offended grumbling , Harry was focusing on his inner turmoil.

Weighing his options,while plating his food ,Harry reluctantly accepted that the pro's of returning actually outweigh the cons. With a heavy sigh he set to writing his reply to Hogwarts , afraid of loosing his nerve at a later time he left his food temporarily  forgotten.

As the menacing date was approaching, Harry was trying his best to not loose his nerve.

His disguised back to school shopping trip did little to ease his nerves, even though nobody knew who he was, he was the most spoken topic, creating a new level of anxiety coursing through him.

Suddenly the day arrived much quicker than anticipated, leading Harry into fight or flight mode .

In the end he just barely managed to get himself together. Once at the train station he quickly boarded the train avoiding every possible interaction. Hiding away in one of the carriages  he tried to compose himself before his friends inevitably find him.

Not even a minute passed before two redheads joined him. They made some casual small talk before Luna and Neville appeared. Eventually Hermione also appeared. The talking died down after the train pulled our of the Station, everyone was stuck in thier own minds.

As thier destination came closer dread creeped up on them.

Involuntary flashbacks cloaded thier mind's once the castle came into view.

As the students got near the carriages,many of the students were mesmerised by the thestrals, staring in wonder, yet a hint of fear was seen through their eyes.

Harry simply bowed his head in respect, surprised to receive one back, dismissing the stares he climbed into the carriages shortly followed by the others.

The ride up to the castle was silent the only sound heard was the rustling leaves due to the gentle breeze.

Once the ride was over , the students climbed out of the carriages, excitement,hope and fear coursed through them. How could it not? This has been their home, turned prison, turned war zone, hopefully turned home once again.

Once at the hall of the Great Hall, the students were briefly met by Mcgonagall,who told  them that everything will be explained at dinner.

Now it was time to step inside the den of their nightmares, the Great Hall...

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I'm so sorry my lovelies I've been  a horrible author, sadly I have a life outside of wattpad and sometimes it's not kind and creates stressful distractions.

Hope you all enjoyed!

I will try to update more often