Hospital wing part 3

Third person pov

What Madam Pomphreywas really thinking about was what happened that Morning when Draco's close friends arrived.

~flashback ~

Madam Pomphrey was restocking the potions that had arrived moments earlier,when four students came bustling into the hospital wing. Madam Pomphrey promptly walked over to them and scolded them on their noise,the group of students hurriedly asked if they could see Draco Malfoy she instantly denied. After a lot of persisting from the students she allowed it as long as as they don't wake him up and that they go to their classes they agreed with no hesitation. Madam pomfrey motioned them to follow her then started to walk towards draco's bed.

She pulled the curtain apart and chuckled at the sight before walking over and sending levitating spell towards Harry when the spell 'hit' him a sightly green barrier rendered the spell unusable.

Shock dawned on Madam pomfrey and the slytherins, after a few moments of thinking and composing herself Madam Pomphrey asked Blaise to try and carry Harry one bed over. Blaise nodded but when he was a mere centimeter away from touching Harry the barrier returned and zapped Blaise causing him to yelp in shock and fall onto the floor making a loud thud.

The noise caused Draco to sit up in surprise.when Draco took in the situation and realised where he was and why ,he relaxed then noticed the position of Harry,a light blush graced his face.Draco then turned to his friends and cocked an eyebrow ,only Pansy noticed and gave a 'wait until the medi witch is gone' look, which Draco understood and gave a small nod in understanding.

Draco turned to Madam Pomphrey and asked "May I please speak with my friends in private?"

Madam Pomphrey sighed and said "sure ill be back in an hour or two when I will hopefully have the necessary potions for you then, hopefully if you are healing well you'll be out of here by the end of the week!" With that said Madam Pomphrey went back to restocking her box of potions.

When the medi witch was out of sight draco turned to Pansy expectantly,she sighed and answered with "He was already here when we got here" Draco cocked an eyebrow and questioned " why didn't you guys move him so he'd atheist be comfortable and why was Blaise on the floor when I was so rudely startled awake?"

Blaise looked away sheepishly and said "Harry's magic may or may not have created a barrier to keep him close to you and I was the unfortunate soul  to get zapped by it"

Harry started to stir but it was unnoticed due to the four students teasing Draco on his now noticeable but still not too dark blush.

After Harry's  little panic, the five friends talked and mainly teased draco for about an hour until 4 of them had to leave,leaving draco alone to reconstruct his thoughts about what had happened the day before.

Hey guys here's the chapter I promised i know it's short but something came up and it caused very little time to write but I made a promise yesterday and I wanted to keep it so here hope you all enjoyed!😁💖