Malfoy Manor...part3

I know I promised to upload thus chapter a couple days ago but something came up and I couldn't write it,but her it is better late than never right!?

Third person pov

Bellatrix looked up to see an elf pop away just as the chandelier she was standing under started to fall,her quick reflexes sprung to action.  The chandelier narrowly missing her."you wretched creature!you almost killed me!"

"Dobby did not mean to kill anyone! Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure!"

A flurry of spells were cast the silver trio unnoticably helping the golden trio.
Draco noticed Harry still wandless and decided to pretend that Harry stole his wand , deciding it would be best to join his father who was hiding behind sofa,to avoid the stray spells. A wizard or witch without a wand in a battle no matter how big or small is in danger if their not well rested enough,their magical core will not be able to sustain casting a wandless spell ,anyone with a brain knows  that which is why we can see Draco acting in a very un Malfoy like  Manner diving behind the sofa with his father.

The teens almost laughed at seeing THE DRACO MALFOY scurry away and dive behind a sofa. They would have if it wasn't for Bellatrix sending spell after spell in anger while Narcissa was protecting Blaise and Pansy from stray spells and doing her duty as a sister by sending a few prank like hexes at the golden trio and sending a few shields to whichever side needed but it's not her fault she couldn't send a shield towards her sister fast enough most of the time (😉).

Lucius was surprised when his son frantically dove behind the sofa to join him but realised it was because his wand was taken,hugging his son he apologised for getting him into this mess   and for doing the same thing his father did.

Draco was surprised of his father's actions but happily accepted his apology  and promised to help him dig each other out of the messes they created.

The tender moment between father and son was broken with a shout and a defeningly loud pop.

Bellatrix  was enraged and stormed over to the sofa and dragged draco out by his hair.Dragging him to the center she started shouting "you fool!,how dare you allow your wand to be stolen from you!-everyone else in the room freezez-I don't care if your my nephew you are a mistake if you ca-"the wasn't able to finish her sentence because a harsh stinging hex was sent her way by Lucius Malfoy who had taken his wife's wand I'm a moment of anger."How dare you call my son in my house ,I don't care if you are my sister in law,I do not care if you are an asset to the deatheaters,I do not care if you are among the Dark Lords most important followers,I  will not hesitate to KILL YOU IF YOU DARE DISRESPECT ANYONE IN MY HOUSEHOLD LET ALONE MY FAMILY! -Lucius coughed his vocal chords unhappy with his yelling,Lucius cleared his throat then resumed - I'm sure the Dark Lord will understand my violence to you as you have your wand raised at my son."

Everyone looked to Bellatrix only now
Realising the wand in her other hand,everyone's eyes widened,one grew angry after after recovering from the shock.

Narcissa walked to her husband and retrieved her wand before turning towards her sister,the anger in her eyes evident making everyone flinch.

Gripping her wand so tight her knuckles were turning white,Narcissa spoke "you vile,malicious hag! , how dare you even think of hexing my son ,your nephew! You.know.exactly. how I feel about family betraying family!" Narcissa sent a   large sum of hexes towards her sister, leaving her in a lot of pain and petrified. Schooling her features she turned to the children and her husband and excused herself,turning back around she dragged her sister to the other half of the castle and silenced one of the rooms. Somethings are just not ment to be heard or seen especially by children.

After his angred wife left,Dragging her sister,Lucius turned to his son and friends,first looking over his son for injuries then hugging him,Lucius looked over to the rest of thier children and asked if they were injured, they shook thier heads in response,he sighed and sent the children upstairs.once the children were out of sight he called a house elf called bitsy and asked for the elves to make a special dinner and lots of tasty deserts,after all its the least he could do for allowing the children see something so vile.