....Harry it's impossoble.....pt 4

Harry's pov
"Making sure my best mates sister didn't die on my watch!" I shouted
Everyone went silent I shook my head ever so slightly and said " can we get to the task at hand ? Thanks"

"So what are we gonna do?" Ginny asked
"I don't know....." I sighed
I wonder.......
I stood up abruptly and walked over to Ron to drag him to the other side of the room .
" bloody hell Harry! Don't give me a heart attack mate" he shouted I sighed " Ron we need a plan to keep everyone from helping me while I go kill the damn snake 🐍" I whispered quietly Ron shook his hear abruptly " no no no mate I'm coming to help you" he whispered quite sternly " Ron I can't watch you die I just can't watch another friend die ..... Ron .....don't make me go through that again ......please ...."

Ron's pov
" Ron I can't watch you die I just can't watch another friend die ..... Ron .....don't make me go through that again ......please ...." he said with desperation clear in his voice I know he still blames himself about what happened to Cedric I want to help him he just won't let me in and I understand why , I know he feels as though all of those he lets close dies but I can't just let him go on a obvious suicide run then a brilliant idea pops into my head and I reluctantly say "yes"
I just hope my idea will work.
I walk over to Hermione and tell her to keep everyone occupied I rush up the stairs and grab Harry's invisibility cloak and walk after Harry as soon as I put a silencing charm on my feet .

Harry's pov
Ron rushes over to Hermione and then rushes upstairs . And then I make up an excuse "Hey guys I'm going to the bathroom real quick" someone says "ok" and I leave as soon as possible I need to get this done without getting others hurt

Third person pov
Harry and Ron leave . Everyone is talking about ways to get rid of the basilisk but Hermione is in deep thought until Draco asks " Hey Granger you ok?" Hermione nods then her eyes grow wide in realization . Harry has gone to THAT bathroom , and Ron has most likely gone to protect him "those bloody idiots !"Hermione shouted as well as standing up and storming out of the common room while the others stare in complete confusion.....