bathroom incident part2

"Wait...why did you never tell anyone that before?"

I turn back around then walk over to him with a sigh.

"My feelings are not important because that just causes more worry, more worry more problems more delay, my feelings have nothing to do with the role I have been assigned to play no matter how much I don't want this role I am stuck with it ....so I just have to keep on pushing forward as I am expected"

He looks at me in disbelief and worry, I sigh and say "don't worry Draco we are not going into more detail about this right now let's focus on you, show me your arms "

He looks away in shame and brings his arms to hug himself I sigh and say "dray.... I know about the mark –he turns in shock –oh come on you Pans, and Theo had the same faces calm down anyway I know about the mark so don't hide I know you were forced along with the rest of our friends."

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Pans and Theo know you know too!?" he shouts in disbelief.

"Umm...-starts coughing- "

"Omg harry! -starts hitting my upper back- are you ok!?"

I slow down my 'coughing' and say "yep, now show me your arms Draco"

He sighs in defeat then gives it to me I see small cuts on his left forearm where the mark is.

"Draco....Why?...." I ask with my voice cracking

He answers saying "it represents something I don't want to be a part of, because it represents the coming death of you, I don't want you to die.... last year you showed me a new angle that I have never seen before, I had the best time hanging out with you and the rest of the griffindorks -I nudge his side-as much as I hate to say it, it was nice having a truce between the houses. Where are you all the time? I mean you are still a Slytherin but we never see you anywhere except classes. Have you even been eating!?"

I start chuckling at his concern and say "yes I have been eating, just not in the great hall...and I can't say where I've been, Snape would kill me-" I was cut off by seeing something moving in the shadows

I utter the first spell that comes to mind....

"sectumsempra" 

Hi guys hope you enjoyed,for my mha fans reading choose which ship you want me to do first, i have a different au's for each ship too,so pick an au from the ship too!

bakudeku

soulmate au

overprotective inko 

omegaverse/raped deku

vigilate deku

normal story where kami is an idiotic genius that brings them back together 

todobakukirikamideku :

villain rehab deku

suicidal deku

todobakudeku :

omegaverse/mafia au

soulmate/suicidal deku au

neglected deku au (inspired by the 'you were my mother too!' & 'she didnt love me,she didnt love you' skits )

Iidadeku:

suicidal deku au

sad deku au

Tododeku:

soulmate au

sad deku au

kirikamideku:

soulmate au

vigilante deku

Vigilate dekusquad ship: unknown       dekusquad were wrongly expelled but they still wanted to be heroes they became vigilantes earaserhead found them and eventualy drags thier asses back to ua.