Malfoy Manor...

⚠️ warning there is a huge timeskip from the last chapter to this one don't get alarmed it is for the plot! ⚠️

Draco's pov

Pansy and Blaise finally arrive, they are going to be staying with me for the rest of our break and will be coming to the train for Hogwarts with me and my family. Is it bad that I'm glad they're here?even though they are stuck in this place. They're staying here because their parents are doing a task for the blasted Dark Lord!

"-co! , -aco!"

"Draco Lucius Malfoy if you don't snap out of it I swear I'll make you wear Gryffindor style Dresses for a whole year!" Came the screech of Pansy Parkinson, I spluttered out a surprised "y-you would What!!!!" , while one of my supposedly best mates are dying of laughter on the floor ,wheezing for air.

I may be friends with some gryffindors but I will never wear those colours voluntarily (watch me 😈).

"Parkinson you wouldn't dare" I say through clenched teeth."you know I would" she retaliated cheekily.
'Little bitch' "and you know my revenge would put you to shame",at that she paled and Blaise  just laughed even harder , 'honestly Blaise' I thought exasperated.

~one week later~

"HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY CALM HE'S MERLIN KNOWS WHERE!!! AND PRACTICALLY ALL THE DEATH EATERS ARE OUT LOOKING FOR HIM A-", my rant was cut off by Pansy yelling "DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY I AM  WORRIED TOO! SO IS BLAISE! SO IS THEO SO IS TORI (ASTORIA), MILLI (MILLICENT) AND SO ON BUT YOU DONT SEE ANY OF US YELLING IS WORRY!!".

I snort in a very un-Malfoy like Manner and point out that she just did, this earned a laugh from Blaise and a smack on the arm from Pansy.

After a couple moments I apologise for my yelled rant.Pansy sighs and sits down next to me and says "I know your worried about them, practically the whole school is but there is nothing we can do , except hope to Salazar and Merlin that they haven't killed themselves by being thier usual reckless  selves" I chuckle.

I was about to say something but was stopped by the sound of a house elf popping in.

All heads turned towards the shaking creature, "S-sor-ry f-for I-int-ter-upting S-sir's and M-miss , Tr-rinket brings mes-sage f-fro-om M-masters,Tr-rinket is to say to come w-with Tr-rinket f-for i-imp-porta-nt reason"

The three of us exchange a glance and shrug but nonetheless hold onto the little elf, not knowing the regret soon to follow.