The bathroom incident (part 1)

{Time skip}

Harry's Pov

This year has been weird Ron was poisoned then Katie was cursed on the top of that the Slytherins are avoiding us I talked to Pansy and Theo twice and the year is gonna be over soon.

I was talking to Katie Bell in the great hall about the incident when her eyes widened in fear, I looked behind me and it was Draco when he noticed me looking, he turned and practically ran for it and I knew something was definitely wrong, Draco refuses to run in public unless it's absolutely necessary due to it causing unnecessary attention.

I ran after him and found him in the 6th floor bathroom, I silently opened the door and crept inside I heard crying, so I quietly shut the door behind me, then crept silently towards Draco.

I accidentally slipped and fell which caused him to turn at the speed at light wand at hand he looked terrified, "Draco...." I said calmly as I looked at his dishelved self, his dark mark was showing he saw me looking. "obliv-" "expelliamus" his wand went flying and I caught it he backed up in fear.

"Draco....it's okay..."

"H-how is it o-okay" he replied through sobs

"Because I trust you and know you wouldn't do it on purpose, you know you can talk to me I understand"

"How? How could you possibly understand!?"

I looked at him in pure anger and answered "Because both of us were dragged into this against our will, we had nothing! to do with this war...the world is on my shoulders because I was cursed with a name that means nothing but sadness, stress, and pressure, to me but means Saviour and hero to others I am sixteen and I am expected to fight off a lord who has more knowledge and skills than me Aswell as do well in school on a world that I didn't know about until I was eleven! And you are expected to be evil when I know your kind and loyal.... we are expected to be things we are not, which is why we hide behind the mask we create to please their expectations. I know things are hard which is why I am here to lend you a hand, I know your scared......I'll leave now you can come talk to me when you want or we can ignore this ever happened."

I turn to leave then...

To be continued

!Cliffhanger!

I love you all! You guys are kind with your votes it makes me smile and giddy that people like my story!