Chapter 6

"And when I go home at night and lay my head down, last thing I think about was you and how you make me wanna leave the one I'm with, start a new relationship with you ~ Usher"

_

"Oh my gosh, Deontae! Are you okay?" Diamond asked as she walked into the hospital room with Terrance right behind her. Valentina was sitting in the chair by his bedside holding his hand as they talked.

"Terrance?" Deontae said as he gently pushed Diamond out of his way.

"Yeah, bruh, what's up?" Terrance asked

"Nigga, where the fuck is yo shirt at?" Deontae semi yelled, Diamond looked at Terrance. He didn't have a shirt on but damn did he look good. She thought to herself.

"Please tell me you wasn't doing what I think y'all was doing?"

"Deontae, bruh chill. We was just chilling." Terrance said as he sat down.

"So y'all did have sex?" Deontae said as he looked at Diamond then Terrance.

"Nah, man. I just told you we was chil---" Deontae cut Terrance off.

"Nigga, we been boys for years! I know what chill means." Terrance was lucky they were in the hospital and they had noisy nurses everywhere.

"Deontae, I promise you we didn't have sex." Diamond said

"I'm gonna go get some coffee, Diamond, I think you want some coffee too." Valentina said as she got out of her chair, grabbing her phone, and Diamond's hand pulling her out of the room.

"We skipped school and hung out at the crib all day. We fell asleep watching movies. That's all that happened." Terrance said to Deontae.

"You're a bad influence!" Deontae said as he threw a pen at him.

"Nigga we use to skip school all the time."

"Yeah to fuck hoes!"

"But as soon as you met Valentina, all that shit stopped."

"Yeah, shawty really changed a nigga." Deontae said while sighing as he rubbed his hands over his face.

"You feelin' her?" Terrance asked

"Nah, I ain't feelin' her." Deontae said, the feelings he had for Valentina were way more than a crush. It was more than love it's self. He just didn't know if the feelings were mutual.

Terrance's phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and noticed that it was a text from Tracy.

"Look, um I gotta go but I'ma fuck wit y'all later and keep ya head up man. And take that damn insulin." Terrance said as he dapped Deontae up and then ran out of the hospital.

"Where's Terrance? You fought him, didn't you?" Diamond yelled as she walked back into the room with Valentina.

"Diamond, do you see all this shit I'm hooked up to? I can't even get up to piss without help." Deontae said as he looked at her like she was crazy. He never fully understood why most females acted so crazy over sorry, no good ass niggas.

"Ion see no coffee." Deontae said as he looked over at Valentina.

"That's because we didn't get any coffee." She said while looking at her nails.

"Where'd Terrance go?" Diamond asked again. Deontae shrugged.

"Why don't you just go call him?" Valentina suggested