Chapter 18

"I'm crazy for you, Lord knows what I'd do, I'd even die for you, whatever  you need, I'm down on my knees, I guess that means, I guess that means, I'm dumb" - Jason Derulo

*

"Your grandmother and my parents are gonna be pissed!" Valentina says as Deontae backs out of her driveway.

"We'll deal with them later." He said as he grabbed her hand. It was six in the morning and they were on their way to meet his parents.

"Why do they wanna meet so far away?" Valentina asked; the location Deontae's parents choose to meet at was five and a half hours away.

Which was Red Flag number 1000 for Valentina!

"It's all good, Valentina. Relax." He said to her for the millionth time. He didn't understand why she was so worried.

They were only going to meet his parents. Something he's wanted to do for a very long time. This is really important to him. Now he's finally getting the chance to do it, he wants Valentina to be there to share this moment with him.

"You're right! I worry too much." She agrees with him as she leans back in her seat.

"I'm always right, Valentina." He jokes as he looks over at her.

"Whatever you say." She laughs as she looks over at him but then her eyes started to wander down to his gray sweatpants and she noticed that her laugh must have turned him on. And she has to admit, she liked what she saw.

Her eyes soon traveled up to his face again, she never really noticed how sexy he was until now.

"What the hell?" She mumbles as she feels herself getting moist in between her legs.

Uh-oh!

"You good?" Deontae asked as he looked over at Valentina.

"Uh, yeah. I'm just a little hot. I mean I'm wet--no, I mean--I'm fine." She says as she takes her eyes off of him.

"You know you have a nice dic--dashboard. A nice dashboard. The dashboard is nice." She stumbled over her words as she tapped the dashboard.

Damn, now she doesn't even know how to talk. She felt like Ariel when Ursula took her voice and she couldn't talk to Eric.

"You want me to roll down the window?" He asked her as a look of confusion appeared on his face.

"Yes dadd--I mean, that's--yes." She couldn't even control her words anymore.

"Were you just about to call me daddy?" He asked as a slight smirk appeared on his face.

"No!" She said; even though she wanted to scream yes.

"You sure you good?" He asked as he placed his hand on her thigh; testing her. He knows what he heard, he just wanted to hear her say it again.

She just nodded her head in fear of what she might say next and hoped that he moved his hand soon.

"Okay." He said as he continued driving.

**

"Baby, relax. It's your birthday." Miguel says as he rubs her small stomach.

She was almost two months along so her stomach wasn't that noticeable but to her, she was huge. To him, she was perfect.

"Miguel, I can't relax. What if she can tell?" She says as she looks down at her stomach.