Chapter 3

Her body was like magic to him

Valentina grabbed Deontae by his collar as they both deepened the kiss. She moaned in his mouth as he squeezed her ass. Deontae licked Valentina's bottom lip for entrance. She let him in and their tongues danced together at a perfect, passionate pace as they slow rotated their heads.

Deontae laid Valentina on her back on the couch. He lifted her chin up as he leaned down and kissed her. He pulled away from the kissed and slowly took her thong off while they looked each other in their eyes.

He kissed his way up to her inner thigh. He stared at her wet pearl and licked his lips. He gently pulled her down to him by her thighs and placed her on his shoulders. He pressed her back up against the wall and looked up at her. Valentina looked down at him while biting her lip.

Deontae smirked before slipping his tongue inside of her. He held onto her thighs so she wouldn't fall. The feeling was unbelievable. Valentina tried to moan but the words couldn't come out of her mouth. His tongue actually took her breath away.

*****************************************

I want you, to turn up on me,

Every night when I see you,

Better recognize when I see you

I really want you, you, you

Hit the club for you, you, you

Lightskin got you new, new, do

Even look like Lauren London too

I be tripping, but this money ain't

Hit the strip, check my money length

Sorry if my whip covered in dank

'Cause I be rolling with this

Skunk all day, all these

Bitches know that you're my nigga

I ain't tripping off of

Any of your niggas 'cause

I don't care about

Your nigga, four nigga, five nigga,

Six nigga, I ain't give a shit

About shit nigga (Girl I see you)

Girl you must be doing magic

Turn fucking you to a habit

I could name a lot of things

Any other man won't do for you

I do for you, when I hit you at

Your condo real late, you could see

The city you straight,

Then cut like kids cake I got

That feeling for you that feeling

That you crave, each time

I do it for you I make that

Bad pussy behave now pop it---

"Valentina, turn that fucking music off! I'm trynna sleep over here, damn!" Deontae yelled as he threw a pillow at her. Deontae decided to get up since Valentina woke him up by playing Recognize by PARTYNEXTDOOR ft Drake

"If you wasn't over there moaning in yo sleep, I wouldn't have to play this music so loud." Valentina said while laughing as she continued drawing and writing.

"What the hell are you writing over there?" Deontae asked as he walked over to her while brushing his teeth.

"Move before you waste toothpaste on my stuff!" Valentina said as she pushed him away from her. He walked back into the bathroom and finished brushing his teeth.

"Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifey!" Deontae yelled in Valentina's ear. She grabbed her ear and turned around.

"What?" She asked as she rubbed her ear.

"I'm hungry." He said laughing

"Good, me too! Why don't you go make us something?" She said as she put her hair in a ponytail.

"But you told me I couldn't cook." Deontae said, lying course. Deontae could cook anything. Valentina grabbed Deontae's hand and they walked downstairs into the kitchen. Deontae was lowkey staring at her ass, of course.

"Stop looking at ass nigga!" Valentina said as they finally arrived in the kitchen. Deontae chuckled.

"So, what are we gonna cook, Chief Ramirez?" Valentina asked while smiling as she let go of his hand and sat on the counter.

"Nah, I'm cooking. You just sit back and watch cause you can't cook." Deontae said as he opened the refrigerator. Valentina gasped.

"That's not true," she said as she hit him upside his head. Since it was about 3 o'clock, they decided on cooking baked chicken, macaroni & cheese, and mashed potatoes.

Once they were done, it was about 6 o'clock so they sat the table and Deontae's grandmother and sister came downstairs just as Terrance had came inside. He's always making unannounced visits. He dapped Deontae up then hugged Diamond, Valentina, and Deontae's grandmother, Doris. Doris said grace before they started eating.

"Y'all ain't tell me y'all was cooking." Terrance said as he made himself a plate.

"Man, what you doing here?" Deontae asked

"Tracy straight trippin'! She acting like she really pregnant. Talkin' bout rub her feet, go get her this, go get her that!" Terrance complained.

"Who's Tracy?" Diamond asked

"This girl I gotta work on this parenthood project with." Terrance said

After dinner, Doris went upstairs to take a nap while Terrance and Diamond went into the living. Valentina and Deontae did the dishes since everybody else hopped up from the table so fast.

"Deontae, did you take you're insulin today?" Valentina asked Deontae. Deontae has diabetes; he's had it ever since he was 14 and he rarely takes his insulin.

"Nah, but I'll be aight, wifey, don't worry." He said as he turned around and looked at her.

"Deontae, you need to start taking your insulin!" Valentina reminded him.

"I will, I promise." He said as they started walking upstairs but they stopped dead in their tracks when they saw Terrance and Diamond kissing.

So Terrance Was The Boy Diamond Was Talking About?

Quick Update!!!!!

Picture Of Valentina On The Side!!!

~J✊💕😘