Chapter 8

Excuse any mistakes.

"And you ain't gotta have no fear, no I'll always be here for you, girl I'm here for you and I know you may not end up with me 'cause I'm still playing outchea in these streets but I'm just saying you deserve better, I'm saying, you deserve better ~August Alsina"

_

Diamond walked up to the park bench where Terrance had been waiting for her. Diamond sat down on the bench next to him.

Terrance looked over at her while she was looking down at her shoes. They were both silent for awhile.

Terrance grabbed Diamond's hands. She finally looked at him, her mind kept telling her not to look into his eyes but she did.

"Diamond, I know I fucked up, I'll admit that. But I also need to admit that I think I'm falling in love with you and I didn't realize that until after the damage was already done. It's like you got me under some type of spell and that shit scares the hell out of me." Terrance says as he looks directly into Diamond's eyes.

"I don't need nor do I want you to love me, Terrance. You're not in love with me, you're in love with fucking all these hoes. I'd never be good enough for you, Terrance." Diamond said as she snatched her hands away from him.

"Baby, you are good enough. You're perfect." He said as he turned her face towards his.

"Terrance, I said I'd never be good enough for you because I'm not puttin' out everything that your hoes are. I'm not giving you head before school then having sex with you in the janitors closet. I'm not good enough for you because I'm not a hoe." Diamond said before she looked down at her feet.

"Diamond, that ain't true but I ain't ask you to meet me here so I could try to get back with you. I think it's best if we just go our separate ways. I know I basically begged and persuaded you into gettin' wit me but you're better off without me. You deserve better than me, baby. You're the ride or die type of a girl that a nigga meets when he's young and he fucks up your feelings. Ion wanna let you go but it'd be selfish if I didn't. Somewhere out there, there's a nigga who deserves you and I ain't him but I'ma always love you." Terrance said. By now, they were both in tears.

"I gotta go." Diamond said as she got up. She walked away before Terrance could even say anything back.

__

"I'll be back out in like 15 minutes." Deontae said as he looked over at Valentina. She nodded her head.

Deontae got out of the car and walked up to the front door and knocked on it. Bianca opened the door and let him in. He walked in and sat on the couch.

"Aight, so what y'all want?" Deontae asked

"I don't have a problem. I just wanted to see you." Ciara said while smiling as she walked over to Deontae and sat on his lap.

"Okay, so, what do you two want?" Deontae asked Bianca and America. He called her America because she's had sex in every state in America.

"We don't like Valentina because you show favoritism to her and you said you'd never have any favorites so we want you to drop her." Bianca said. America nodded her head in argument.

"Valentina, isn't one of y'all. She has respect for herself and if you had respect for yourself maybe a nigga would claim you as his girl." Deontae defended Valentina.

Bianca rolled her eyes. "I wanna talk to you. In private." She said.

Ciara got off of Deontae's lap, America grabbed her purse and then they walked out the backdoor.