Chapter 4

"Deontae, you need to start taking your insulin!" Valentina reminded him.

"I will, I promise." He said as they started walking upstairs but they stopped dead in their tracks when they saw Terrance and Diamond kissing.

Deontae lost all of his self control and pushed Terrance away from his sister.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Deontae yelled, Terrance sucked his teeth.

"Giving my girl a goodbye kiss before I go." Terrance said as he looked at Diamond while smiling which made her blush.

Valentina stood there is shock. If she had known the boy Diamond was talking about was Terrance, she would've told her to stay the hell away from him.

"Who the hell told you, you could have a boyfriend?" Deontae said as he turned around and looked at her.

Diamond pushed him out of her way and stood next to Terrance.

"He's your best friend, don't you want me to be with someone you trust? I'm young. I'm allowed to fall in love. Besides, Terrance is really sweet. If I don't at least give him a chance, I'll spend the rest of my life wondering, what if I would've given him a chance?" Diamond said as she wrapped her arms around Terrance's arm.

Valentina's stomach hit the fall when Diamond quoted her.

"Who the hell told you all that stupid shit?" Deontae asked as he started balling his fist up.

"Valentina. She was really helpful. Thanks again, Valentina." Diamond said while smiling at her. Deontae stopped looking at Diamond & Terrance and looked at Valentina.

Her mouth was wide open with her left hand on her stomach and her right hand on her forehead.

Deontae grabbed her hand and they walked upstairs into his room.

"Why would you tell her that? Now, she's gonna be heartbroken because all Terrance gonna do is rip her heart out of her chest, break it in half, stomp on it, spit on it, and hand it back to her just like that!" Deontae yelled at Valentina.

Yes, Terrance and Deontae were boys but Deontae knew that Terrance couldn't be tied to one girl even if he had cancer and being with only one girl, was his chemo.

"Deontae, I didn't know she was talking about Terrance! If I would've known, don't you think I would've given her some different advice?" Valentina yelled back.

"Bullshit!" Deontae said, Valentina turned around and looked at him.

"Why would I tell her to do something that's gonna hurt her? Deontae, you have to let her make mistakes and learn from them. What you really need to be doing, is fixing your mistakes!" Valentina yelled back. Deontae got up out of his chair and walked over to Valentina.

He looked down at Valentina and she looked up at him. They were chest to breast. Well, kind of, he's way taller than her.

"What mistakes have I made?" He asked

"Let's see, there's Bianca, Sharon, Nikki, Ciara, that girl that stars in porn videos, oh the list just goes on and on."

He chuckled "The only mistake I ever made, was coming to you when I needed somebody to talk to cause all you doing is throwing this shit up in my face!"

Valentina nodded "You not gon' talk to me like I'm one of your hoes. Your hoes get on their knees when it's time to please daddy, but me? I'm a lady and a lady always knows when to leave so, I'll see you at school on Monday." Valentina yelled before she started gathering her things.

She grabbed her jacket and quickly put it on before she picked up her bag.

"How are you getting home?" Deontae asked her; he didn't make eye contact with her.

"I'll walk." She mumbled

"No, I can't let you walk home by yourself." Deontae said as he grabbed his jacket.

"And I was taught not to get in cars with strangers."

"Stranger?"

"Yes, stranger, Deontae! My best would never say the shit that you just said to me."

"Whatever, I'm not letting you walk home alone." He said as he grabbed his car keys. "Now you can either stay here or get in the car with me and let me drive you home?"

Seeing as she had no way out of this and she didn't wanna stay here, she got in his car with him.

The whole ride was silent. When they pulled up at her house, she got out of the car without saying a word to him.

When she got in her room, she stripped out of her clothes and laid down on her bed.

Her and Deontae have had their disagreements before but there was never an argument like this one.

Monday Morning

Valentina and Deontae haven't talked to each other since Saturday night when he dropped her off at her place.

Valentina sighed as she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, washed her face, and took a shower. She washed her hair while she was in the shower.

After getting out of the shower, she blow dried her hair and dried her body off.

She threw on some clothes and put her hair in a bun before she grabbed her phone and car keys and got in the car.

She was already 20 minutes late so she didn't speed. Once she got to school, she grabbed her bag out of the backseat, locked her car doors, and walked inside 30 minutes late.

The bell had just rang for first period. Students started running to get to class on time but not Valentina.

She really didn't care about what time she got to class. As long as she got there, it didn't matter.

"Valentina!" She turned around and saw Deontae running up to her. She rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"Valentina," he said as he touch her arm. She turned around and looked up at him.

Suddenly, Deontae started feeling dizzy and lightheaded. He started getting really hot. He couldn't even talk. He didn't take his insulin even after Valentina told him to.

"Deontae!" Valentina yelled as he collapsed to the ground. She bent down to his level and then called 911.

Picture Of Terrance On The Side

Quick Update!!!!!

~J✊💕😘