Chapter 7

"Ohhhhh, I broke another heart today, Oh and I didn't care I just walked away, 'cause they think I love 'em but I love 'em all, love 'em all ~K Michelle"

_

"Do you want anything else, Deontae?" Valentina asked as she looked at Deontae as he sat on the couch.

"Nah, go see what Diamond want. She been callin' yo name for the past 10 minutes." Deontae said as he turned up the volume on the tv.

He was taking Valentina's advice and staying out of Diamond and Terrance's business.

Valentina snatched the remote out of his hand and turned the tv off. She sat the remote on the coffee table because she knew Deontae would be too lazy to get up and get it.

"Valentina! Valentina, can you pass me the remote?" He asked as he looked at her as she walked upstairs.

"Get up and get it ya damn self!" She said before walking into Diamond's room.

"Fuck that shit! I'ma just wait 'til she come back down here." Deontae mumbled as he started to pull his phone out of his pocket but then the doorbell ranged.

He ignored it hoping the person would just go away.

"Valentina! Valentina! Valentinahhh! Valentina, I know you hear that damn doorbell ringing!" Deontae said after 10 minutes of hearing the doorbell ring.

When Valentina didn't say anything back, he was forced to get up and answer it himself.

"What do you wan--- Oh hell nah, Bianca? How the hell you know where I stay?" Deontae asked as he looked at Bianca.

Bianca didn't have an hour glass shape. She was flat, basically everywhere but her mouth worked wonders so Deontae kept her around.

"Terrance thought you needed some cheering up so he sent us!" Bianca said while smiling.

"Us? Whatchu mean us?" Deontae asked confused.

"Hey, Deontae!" Ciara said as she appeared. Bianca pushed her way inside but before she could go upstairs Deontae grabbed her arm, slanging her back outside.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Don't be walkin' in my shit like that." He said as he looked at her like she was out of her mind.

"Sorry, Dadd---" Bianca started but Deontae cut her off.

"Look, y'all hoes gotta go." Deontae said

"Deontae, what...oh I'm sorry was I interrupting something?" Valentina asked as she came downstairs.

"Nah, they was just leaving." Deontae said as he looked back at her.

Valentina nodding as she walked into the kitchen to get Diamond some ice cream because that's what she asked for.

"What is she doing here?" Bianca asked as she tried to step inside again but was quickly stopped by Deontae.

"Bianca, let's just go." Ciara said. Unlike Bianca, Ciara knew when it was time to go.

She was one of Deontae's favorite hoes. She did what she was told and went on about her business afterwards.

"Whatever." Bianca said as they started to walk back to Ciara's car.

Deontae shut the door and walked into the kitchen where Valentina was.

"Sorry about that." He said as he sat down. Valentina laughed.

"Deontae, you could've told me you were having company. I would've cleaned up your room for you." She said which caused Deontae to suck his teeth.