Chapter 1

"Valentina, can you please tell me the definition of Mutual Masturbation?" Her Sex Ed teacher, Mrs. Davis asked her. For a virgin, Valentina knew everything about sex. There was nothing you could teacher her that she didn't already know.

"Mutual Masturbation usually involves the manual stimulation of genitals by two or more people who stimulate themselves or one another." Valentina answered, she really didn't understand why she had to take this class when she really didn't need it.

Mrs. Davis nodded, Valentina was her favorite student because Valentina reminded Mrs. Davis of herself when she was her age.

"Best friend stop playing, you know you lowkey freaky." Deontae said as he and Valentina walked to cafeteria since it was lunch time.

"Can you not say that while we're eating?" Valentina asked as they sat down. Deontae laughed as he looked at Valentina.

"What?" Valentina asked when she caught Deontae staring at her. He chuckled as he rubbed his chin.

"Nothing, I'm just saying for someone who claims they've never been sexually activity, you know more about sex than hoes do." Deontae said while shrugging.

"Just because you fuck with these careless hoes who'll fuck anything that's 9 inches and above, doesn't mean I have to be one of them too." She said while laughing.

"So, what you doing later?" Deontae asked while laughing. Valentina smiled at his laugh.

"Noth---" Valentina got cut off by one of Deontae's hoes approaching them.

"Hey, Deontae, can I talk to you for a minute?" Bianca asked Deontae after rolling her eyes at Valentina.

"I'm busy right now. You know the rules. What makes you think you different from everybody else?" Deontae said, when it came to Valentina he put his hoes in check.

"She doesn't have to schedule time to talk to you. What makes her different?" Bianca was always the one that gave Deontae the most hell.

"Just leave," Deontae told Bianca. She rolled her eyes before walking away.

"So, what were you gonna say, Valentina?" Deontae asked

"I'm not doing anything later on. Why?" Valentina asked

"Cool, tell me mama I'ma slide pass tonight." Deontae said, Valentina's parents adored Deontae.

"You know she's gonna make me go grocery shopping with her and ask me what you like to eat." Valentina said

"And your gonna do it because your the best, best friend in the world?"

"Fine," Valentina said while sighing.

______

"Everyone pick a partner," Mrs. Davis said, she was also their Parenthood teacher. Valentina and Deontae picked each other, of course.

"For the next few weeks, you'll be married to your partner and you will have a baby with each other." She said

"Mrs. Davis, you giving us a free pass to have unprotected sex?" Deontae asked, which caused the whole class to laugh. I guess you could say he's the class clown.

"No, Mr. Ramirez, the baby and marriage will both be fake but you will treat it as if it's real." Mrs. Davis answered him. Deontae nodded.

The bell had just rung so it was time to go home.

"I'll tell you more tomorrow. Your dismissed," Mrs. Davis said even though half of the students were already gone. When they hear that bell, they know it's finally time to get out of this bitch so they hauling they ass out of the school.