Chapter 5

"Feel like you owe me that pussy, Girl don't try to hide that pussy, I'm just tryin' provide for that pussy, Let me take a little ride with that pussy ~K Camp"

Deontae pushed Valentina up against the wall. He held her hands behind her back before putting the hands cuffs on her. After he made sure the hands cuffs were on tight, he turned her around so he could see her face.

"I said no hands and you ain't wanna listen." Deontae said as he gently pushed her onto the bed and flipped her over so that her face was in the pillow before he placed himself inside of her from behind.

"Ahhhhh mierda bebé te juro que te amo!" Valentina screamed into the pillow.

Deontae reached around to the front and inserted his index finger and ring finger inside of Valentina.

"Deontae!" Valentina moaned

"Yeah baby?" Deontae asked as he continued to thrust in and out of her; with his manhood and his finger.

"Wake up," she moaned as she started throwing her ass back.

"What?" Deontae asked confused.

Valentina had to catch her breath before she answered him.

"Wake up!" She screamed.

Deontae woke up to a beeping sound. He forced his eyes open, his head was twerking (yes, I said twerking lmao) he was sick to his stomach and his body felt empty.

He looked around the hospital room and the first person he saw was Valentina. She was sitting in the chair beside Deontae's hospital bed with her head down and her legs moving up and down.

He could tell she was crying and praying because she had her head down and he heard her sniffling. She was actually the only person he saw.

Doris was out of town and Valentina couldn't get in contact with her and she couldn't get in contact with Diamond or Terrance either. Valentina refused to leave Deontae's side until he woke up.

"Valentina?" Deontae said, she looked up at him. He saw the tears in her eyes. She sat on the edge of his bed and caressed his cheek before she slapped him.

"Deontae, what the hell is wrong with you? Is it that damn hard to start taking your fucking insulin? Your blood pressure was 64 over 42 and your blood sugar was 46! You could've died, Deontae!" Valentina yelled, Deontae grabbed her hand.

"I have this best friend and I kind of pissed her off. I just want my best friend back. What should I do?" He asked after a few seconds of silence which caused her to smile.

"You could start off by apologizing to her and you might get an apology back."

"Aight, cool. Thanks. Can you pass me my phone so I can call her?" Deontae asked, Valentina was pissed which caused Deontae to start laughing.

"Jealous?" He asked

"Of what?" She said as she handed him his phone. He stared at her for a few seconds before he called his best friend that he wants to apologize to.

Valentina's phone started ringing. She picked it up and smiled when she saw Deontae's name and picture.

"Best friend, I'm sorry." Deontae apologized.

"You know you didn't have to call me, right?" Valentina said while smiling.

Deontae sucked his teeth. "Are you gonna accept my apology or not?"

She sighed. "I'll think about it." She said before hanging up. They both put their phones down.

"Where's everybody else?" Deontae asked

"I couldn't get in contact with them. They didn't answer the phone but two of your hoes stopped by for like 5 minutes until they got a couple of booty calls and left." Valentina said while shrugging.

Deontae sighed because he knew she was talking about Bianca & Ciara. The only reason they came to see him is because they knew Valentina would be here and they don't like her.

"I'm gonna go let your nurse know that you're awake." Valentina said before she walked out of the room. Deontae's nurse entered the room with Valentina right behind her.

Deontae's nurse walked to his bedside to check his vitals and take his blood pressure and blood sugar.

"We're gonna keep you over night for observation, Mr. Ramirez." His nurse said, Deontae nodded before she left the room.

________________

Diamond sluggishly lifted her head off of Terrance's chest as she opened her eyes. She smiled as she looked up at him sleeping like a baby. Then she looked out her window and saw that it was nighttime.

"Terrance, wake the hell up! You have to leave now!" Diamond whisper yelled as she hit him. He woke up confused as hell.

"What's going on?" He asked her as she jumped out of bed and threw on a tank top and some shorts.

No, Terrance and Diamond didn't have sexual intercourse.

"You need to leave. It's like 11 o'clock." Diamond said as she picked up her phone and looked at the time but then she looked at the two missed calls and the one text message that Valentina send her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Terrance, we have to go to the hospital now!" Diamond yelled as she rushed to her closet to change her clothes.

"What's wrong?" Terrance asked as he rubbed his eyes. He hates it when people wake him up.

"Deontae's in the hospital." Diamond said as she put her jacket on and grabbed Terrance's hand.

"Wait, what is he gonna say when we walk into the hospital together?" Diamond asked as Terrance started driving to the hospital. He shrugged.

"Who's in the hospital again?" Terrance asked, it takes him about 20 minutes to get back to his normal self after he wakes up.

"Deontae, you asshole! Just drive!" Diamond yelled, Terrance was now officially awake.

"Damn, you was loud." Terrance mumbled as he continued to drive to the hospital.

How Y'all Feeling That Picture Of Deontae On The Side???????

Who Can Relate To Terrance When They Wake Up??????

I Know I Do 🙋👏!!!!!!!

~J✊💕😘