Chapter 21

"Boy if you ever, left my, My side, it'd be like taking, the sun from, the sky, I'd probably die without, you in, my life, cause I need you to shine, shine, your light" ~ Monica

Valentina woke up with her back pressed against someone's hard chest and their strong arm wrapped around her waist. Her body was so sore, she groaned in pain. She yawned as she looked around the room. Her eyes widen when she realized where she was; laying in bed, naked with Deontae. She then remembered the events that took place just a few hours earlier.

"You can have all of me, baby. If I can have all of you." Deontae says as he looks her in her eyes.

"Then take me." Valentina says.

"Oh god." Valentina says as she thinks about everything she and Deontae did last night.

"Get off!" She yelled as she tried to pull Deontae's arm off of her.

"What's wrong, Valentina? Are you okay?" He asked as he opened his eyes.

"No, let me go." She said, on the verge of crying as she finally broke free from his grip.

He grabbed her hands. "Valentina, talk to me. What's wrong? Did I do something?" He asked her as she started looking for her clothes.

"Leave me alone, Deontae." She said as she pushed him away.

"Leave you alone?" He chuckled, "I just had sex with you. There is no more alone, I'mma be here forever. So, start talking cause you ain't going nowhere."

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Valentina says, trying to hide the growing smile on her face.

"Your boyfriend." He smiled.

"My boyfriend?" She smiled, he nodded. "You've never had a girlfriend before." It's true, Deontae's never been in a relationship.

"Well then you're my first." He smiled as he pulled her into his lap. "But that shit you just tried to pull, you gon' have to get spanked for that." They laughed as he bent her over his knee.

"Quite woman!" He said as he began to gently spank her.

"You call that shit a spanking? Do it harder!" Valentina demanded. "Why'd you stop?"