Waking up

Frodo P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room fit for a king, I looked around and saw that Gandalf was standing right in front of me, we both started laughing and then Merry and Pippin came through.

They both ran up and tackled me onto the bed, then Gimli came through the room with a real cheesy smile plastered on his face, then Legolas came through and he looked very royal.

Then Aragorn came through, the last person to come through was Sam and he had a relived smile, we nodded to each other, I was really happy to see all of them, and now the burden was gone, then I noticed that Lauren wasn't there, "Where's Lauren?" I asked, "umm, we'll tell you later, Frodo, but for now, we need to get ready for someones coronation" Gandalf said. I had a feeling that it was bad news about Lauren, but I guess that I would find out later.

Lauren P.O.V

I squinted my eyes cause of the sun, I opened them up and sat up, I looked around and saw all the people who have fallen in the battle, I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing a very elegant looking white dress, I touched my forehead and felt a crown on my head, I looked around and saw that the castle of Mordor was in ruins.

I walked towards it, I wish that there was a way I could bring back all the Spirit Elves, just then I saw something glow, I looked at it and saw a silver liquid in a vase, I picked it up and saw that it had black speech writing at the top of the vase, I read it and I had an idea, I just needed some help, and I think I know the person who can help.

I walked near the broken gate and I saw Collette waiting for me, I walked towards her and stroked her, I got on her and rode towards Isengaurd.

I rode there and saw just the person or plant I needed.

"Treebeard"

He turned around and saw me and bowed, I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Treebeard, it's good to see you, but I need your help" I said "Of course, your highness, anything" I showed him the vase and explained my idea, he agreed and we got to work, I just hope we're not too late.

By the time we were finished, the sun was about to set, perfect, I nodded to Treebeard beard and he took the vase from my hands and held it over the river that would go through all of Middle-Earth, he poured it into the water, and now we wait.

*************

What is Lauren up to? Well you'll find out in the next chapter, I'll probably make about two or three more chapters before I end it

I hope you liked it

Thanx