Crossing over pt 2

Legolas P.O.V

It was time for the battle to begin, we haven't seen Lauren for a couple of days now, I was starting to get quite worried. "It's time" Gimli stated

I thought I would look around one last time, then a horse came running towards me, it looked like Colette. "Whoa whoa, easy girl, easy" I said while patting her, " Where's Lauren?" I asked and she turned her head towards Mordor. "She's in Mordor!" I yelled and she neighed. Then a horn blew, it wasn't an orc horn, then I saw Haldir coming towards us, he had a big number if Elfs with him, he was talking to Theoden, but I was to busy worring about Lauren.

I headed towards the edge of the walls of Helm's Deep, I stood by Gimli and he was struggling to see over he edge. The enemy was moving, they were coming closer and closer, we were all ready. i could see them in the distance but i was in tranced by a simple black light coming in front of the enemy. they were right at the walls, but then, there was a high pitched sream. We all covered our ears, i looked and saw someone in a black dress and a hood was covering their face, there arms were covered in black markings, shaped like thorns. "Why bother fighting, when you know you gonna die?' They cackled, i could tell by the voice that it was a girl. then she threw back her hood and we were all shocked

It was Lauren

Lauren P.O.V

FLASHBACK

I woke up in a small dark room, i felt a sudden rush of anger and the need of revenge, I looked at the mirror that was in the room, I saw myself in beautiful black dress (Dress is displayed on the side) Then my father came through the door and lood with an astonished look. "I'm glad your finally awake, my daughter" he said while hugging me. "How long was I asleep?" I asked "A few days" and I quickly pushed past him and ran up the flight of stairs. I saw Sauron and I felt a loving feeling. "It's good to see your finally awake" he said as he looked at me

"Did you do this for me?" I asked. "Do you like it?" he asked and I nodded viciously. Then a couple of orcs came through and one of them had a staff and a crown in their hands. "As you ordered sire, a crown and a wizard staff" he said and he walked over to me, I got down on my knees and he placed the crown on my head. It was made out of black metal, and it had a red ruby on the front of it. The staff was all black and it had a diamond on top. "I now pronounce you the queen of Mordor, and my wife" he said, the orcs gave me a mirror and I saw myself and I felt beautiful and powerful. "Now, my love, I leave you in charge of the battle" he said. "I will not let you down..... My love" I said.

***********

I walked towards the wall and I saw all the elves looking at me, I raised my staff and pounded it on the ground and the orcs ran past me, and the battle began.....

"My queen we can't get through the doors" one of my soldiers said, "Send in the trolls" I said and the trolls came up from behind me. I wasn't about to fail my new husband.

Legolas P.O.V

I saw Lauren with a crown on her head I killed all the orcs that was in the way, as I ran up to Lauren, I was about to say something but she got her sword out and was about to pounce at me.

"Haha, do you really think you could win against us?" she snarled. "What happened to you" I asked and my sword crossed with hers. "I got a little taste of power" she said. Then the sun came and we saw Gandolf and Eomer with him. I took my chance and got away from Lauren, then Gandolf got inbetween us."Ahh, looks like the old man came to spoil the party" she spat. "Lauren, what happened to you while you were in Mordor" he asked "Why would you care?!" she yelled, her face turned in to hurt. "You never cared about me! And you" she said pointing her finger at me. "When you hurt me all those years ago, you never cared, you wanted me to feel heartbroken!" she yelled, her eyes were turning red. Then all the orcs started running away, "Retreat, my queen, we must regroup" he said. Wait their queen. She stared at us. "I will get you, and you will die by my sword" she promised, then she ran. I heard King Theoden yell victory, but I was still trying to get my head around what happened with Lauren.

*********

I hope you guys liked this chapter, I had fun writing it. So I wonder what's gonna happen next,
I will update ASAP.

Plse comment and vote

Thanx