The Palantir

Lauren P.O.V

I was heading back to Mordor, but when we were heading towards Isengaurd, something caught my eye.

The people of the forest are fighting against Isengaurd, on top of one of them, two halflings were sitting.

Merry and Pippin

I made my way to the tower without being seen, I tried to find my father. I walked to the highest room, I saw my father looking worried. "Dad, are you okay" I asked, his head rose after I finished talking. He saw me and hugged me tightly, "I'm soo glad your alright" he said. "Whats going on?" I asked while walking to the balcony "The shepherds of the forest have decided to fight back" he said.

"I need to use the Palantir, I need to tell my husband that I won't be returning for a while" I told him "You go rest, I'll talk to the master" he said. "Are you sure?" he nodded and I made my way towards one of the bedrooms.

Legolas P.O.V

We were heading towards Isengaurd, we were thinking that we might be able to get info out of Saruman, and maybe something about Lauren.

We came out of the woods and saw Merry and Pippin, sitting down on a rock, they seem to be enjoying themselves.

"Welcome, my lords, to Isengaurd" Merry announced. "You, young rascals, a fine merry hunt, you led us on, and now we find your feasting and smoking" Gimli growled. "We are sitting on a field of victory, enjoying a few well earned comforts, the salted pork is particularly good" Said Pippin. "Salted pork?" Gimli questioned "Hobbits" Gandalf mumbled. "We are on orders from Treebeard, who's taken over management of Isengaurd" Merry told us. We trotted on and Merry got on Eomer's horse, while Pippin got on Aragorn's horse.

"Where's the lady?" asked Pippin. "She got delayed" I answered plainly. We rode on towards the tower.

"Ahh, young master Gandalf, I'm glad you've come, there is a wizard that needs dealing with, locked in his tower" A Shepard of the forest said, this must be Treebeard.

"And there Saruman must say, under your guard, Treebeard" Gandalf said

"Well let's just have his head and be done with it" Gimli said.

Gandalf was just about to say something, bit then a big black flash filled the sky, we looked up and saw Lauren on top of the tower. I felt my heart sink, I was going to tell her I love her, but then she turns to the dark side. "You shouldn't have come here" she snarled. Then Saruman came up behind her and stood next to her. "My husband, the great Sauron, is nearly ready to take over middle earth, and I will stand by him" she said cheerfully, what has Sauron done to her?

Then there was thunder and Lauren smiled. She hugged Saruman and turned to us. "My dear husband is wanting to discuss a punishment for the orcs that have failed us" she said and she grabbed her staff and flew down and nearly knocked us off our horses, then she went to Mordor.

"We have to help her, Gandalf, we must stop her from doing things that she'll regret" Aragorn said

Gandalf nodded and started to talk to  Treebeard.

Aragorn P.O.V

We were waiting for Gandalf to finish talking, then I felt Pippin slide off the horse, "Pippin!" I yelled and Everyone looked at what Pippin was doing

He reached into the water and pulled out of dark looking sphere, "Bless my bark" exclaimed Treebeard. "Perigin Took, I'll take that my lad, quickly now" Gandalf said holding out his hand, Pippin gave him the sphere and Gandalf wrapped it up in his cloak.

Pippin got back on the horse he and I were sharing, and we rode back to Rohan, "Do you think there is a chance Lauren will come back to us?" Legolas asked as he rode beside me. I put my hand on his shoulder, "Of course, we will never give up on Lauren, and she will never give up on us" I said, he smiled slightly as I did, we continued riding until we finally got back to Rohan.

******

WOW!!! Who liked the chapter? I did.

You know what to do

Thanx