Please don't give in, not now

Legolas P.O.V

We were waiting at the gate, for the battle of Mordor to begin, I was still wondering how I did not notice that Lauren was a Spirit Elf before.

Gandalf said that there weren't many options to get her back, he said that she will have to fight it herself, but if not..........we'll lose her.

Forever

But I felt like there was something he was not telling us, but what? Aragorn gave a speech but I wasn't really paying attention, I saw the gates open, and orcs came out, then the orcs parted a walkway and out came Lauren, she looked really excited about something a little too excited.

"Lauren! You were good once, you had everything, let us help you!" Gandalf yelled, she laughed.

"You idiots really don't know anything, do you, I was young and naive, and I had nothing, everything I knew was a lie" she yelled back

"But now, I feel powerful, and very soon the whole of Middle Earth will kneel before the great Sauron" she said looking dead serious.

I knew she was the Elf I fell in love with inside, she just needs to fight this, then everything can go back to normal....

.....Hopefully

Lauren P.O.V

I summoned for the orcs to go and attack, and thus, the battle begins.

I waited to see that the men were struggling, and that's what I like to see, then I saw the Elf ran to me, I got my weapon ready, my sword then collided with his, he look so sad, the perfect way to destroy him,

"Lauren please, come back to us, we can help you" he said

"Never!"

Stop them, this is not right

"GO AWAY! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I yelled stumbling back and holding my head, I could feel something taking over me,

What's happening to me?

Legolas P.O.V

I saw Lauren change, she was trying to fight it, she was changing to her good self in a beautiful white dress, to her evil self in the black dress, we couldn't interfere until she battles herself, but it was so hard not to help her.

Then we heard the volcano erupt, Frodo has destroyed the ring, then Lauren looked upset, "Sauron!" she yelled, then she grabbed her sword and put it to her stomach, she looked at me and I saw tears going down her eyes,

"I'm sorry" she said and plunged the sword into her stomach, I gasped and ran to her, she fell in my arms, she looked so pale,

"Please, please, don't leave me" I pleaded she looked me in the eyes, "Legolas, I still love you" she said, then her eyes closed, "No, NOO!' I yelled, I felt arms go around me and dragged me away from Laurens body, I tried squirming out of their grip, but it didn't work.

Then Gandalf stood in front of me, he put a hand on my shoulder, "She's gone" he said in Elvish, I felt tears streaming down my face like waterfall.

I looked at Lauren one more time before Gandalf lead me to where our horses were, we got on our horses and just as we were about to leave, eagles came to us and Gandalf jumped on the back of one, the rest of us rode back to Gondor.

***********
This book is coming close to the end but there will be quite a couple more chapters before, but let me know if there should be a sequel.

Thanx for reading c ya