Just what I need

Lauren P.O.V

I was soo sick of being in this room, especially with the spawn of the murderous king Thranduil.

I let out a scream and it made all the mirrors shatter, I looked at the window, at the glass was shattered as well, I grabbed my weapons and my staff, I used my wizard powers to fly out of the room, I was planning to go to Mordor and prepare for the upcoming battle, there and then I would kill that so called prince with one swipe of my sword.

I got to Mordor and landed at the bottom of the tower, I walked up the stairs and wished that my husband will understand why I was late. I got to the top of the towers and kneeled in front of Sauron.

"My Lord I apologize for returning late, the wizard, Gandalf, captured me and held me hostage, I only just made my escape" I said. "My wife, you do not owe me an apology, but you deserve some revenge, so I will give you permission to decide how the battle begins and ends" he said, "I will not fail you, my love" and I stood up and left.

I walked back down the steps and bumped into one of the orcs, this one looked like the one who put the yellow stuff on my mark. "Hey you! Where did you get that yellow liquid from?!" I asked grabbing him by the throat and pushing him against the wall. "In that room.....up there.....my lady" he said in between breaths.

"Show me!" I commanded, he nodded and I let him go, he landed on the ground with a thud, he gasped for breath, I rolled my eyes.

He got back to his feet and walked back up the stairs, we got to a little room and there was a glass cabinet filled with jars, I looked closer and all of them had a different coloured goo inside of them.

"What is this yellow stuff?" I asked him and he was quite hesitant before he answered me. "That is what we use on Spirit Elves" he mumbled. Spirit Elves!? I thought they were extinct. But then how come they used it on me?

"Then why did you use it on me!?" I asked "Well isn't it obvious? Your a Spirit Elf" he said. And thats when my brain clicked. Spirit Elves are Elves that half the power to communicate with ghosts and spirits, and as my dad is a wizard, it all makes sense.

Then I saw a tub of black goo. "What does this one do?" I asked, he had a evil looking grin on his face, this one must be a good one to make an orc grin.

"That one is what we used on our blades to wound Spirit Elves, it would kill normal Elves, humans Goblins or any other race, within a few minutes, but since Spirit Elves are more powerful, it would only wound them and eventually kill them" This one could be of much use to me when I face my foes again.

I grabbed my sword from my belt, and poured the goo onto the blade, it glowed a slight silver colour, I could feel the energy of the goo just by holding onto the end, finally, I'll be able to get revenge for my mother.

Then I heard Sauron's voice, "They are here, lead them on my darling" he said, I bowed my head and motioned the orc to follow me.

We left the tower and I called for all orcs to march to the gate, they obeyed instantly, and formed groups, then one by one they marched to the gate.

I was going to enjoy this battle

Don't do this!

A voice in my head said

"And who is going to stop me" I snarled.

Me

I felt a sharp pain go through my head and it felt like my body was ripping into two parts.

After a while the pain stopped, and I walked to the gate, I saw them, the enemies.

This going to be fun

*********
She's starting to resist! So sorry I haven't updated but I couldn't because I wasn't in rage of Wifi and I couldn't publish it cause I didn't have any data

But I hope it was worth it

Thanx