DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN

Lauren P.O.V

Everything was set, the liquid was poured into the river and now we were waiting to see if it worked or not, the moon was full in the sky and the stars were burning bright.

We have waited for about an hour and I was starting to feel like it didn't work, I was about to leave, then I heard a horn blow, and I saw horses coming towards us, I looked closer and I saw Elves riding on the horses.

The horses stopped in front of us, and the Elves got off and bowed in front of me, then one of them walked up to me.

"All hail, the princess of Mordor!" he said,

He held up the crown that Boromir gave me.

I kneeled down in front of him and he placed the crown on my head, then he kneeled down infront of me, I smiled and told them to rise, I felt a nudge on my back, I turned around and saw Colette, smiled at her and got on her.

"We leave for Gondor, there is a special celebration that we can't miss" I said, the they stood up and I saw a couple of them holding a banner, I'm guessing that the banner was the banner of Mordor.

We made our way to Gondor, and I noticed that everyone was slightly sad and happy, then I saw him,

Legolas

Legolas P.O.V

It was Aragorn's coronation, we were all happy for Aragorn, bit I still remember the last words Lauren said to me.

"Legolas, I still love you"

She still loved me, I saw Aragorn and Arwen kissing, I felt really upset, then I heard a horse neighing, we all turned around and saw someone on top of the horse, it was an elf, a lady elf, she was wearing a beautiful white dress, and a bunch of other elves were following behind her, I saw the banner behind her, that was the banner of Mordor, in the olden days.

Then I realised that the elf was Lauren, she wearing the crown that Boromir left for her,

But how, she was dead, I saw her die in my arms, the she walked in front of Aragorn,

"Sorry I'm late, I had some thing to take care of" she said

They hugged and then she looked at me,

"I don't understand, how are you....."

"I'm a spirit Elf, Legolas, it has it's advantages"

I nodded and she hugged me, then she leant in and kissed me, and I kissed back,

"But, there's something I need to know, you knew, you got told by Elrond about my destiny, that's why Boromir had this crown made for me, isn't that right?" she asked.

I nodded "He came to me in a dream, he told Aragorn before we left Rivendell, I think he told Boromir, and how the others found out, I do not know" I said

"Well, my Aunt and Uncle already knew because they are me family, and well it's no help that Galadriel is very powerful" she said, I nodded.

We walked inside the party and celebrated Aragorns coronation,

I was happy to have Lauren in my arms again, and I have a feeling that she won't be leaving for a long time.

***************

Hope you guys like this chapter and I will be announcing if there will be a sequel or not in the next chapter

Thanx a bunch guys