Leaving the fellowship

Lauren P.O.V

I got to my room and fell onto my bed, I couldnt fight the tears anymore, so I just let them roll down my face.

Then I heard someone knocking at the door. "Lauren, it's me, Aragorn, can I come in" I walked over to the door and opened it to see Aragorn standing there, he looked at me with pity in his eyes, it doesn't help that my eyes were all red and puffy. "Are you ok?" Aragorn asked "What do you think?" I said with a look that made Aragorn back away a little. I sat on the bed with a real heavy heart, Aragorn sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. "It's ok, Lauren, everything will be fine" He said trying to comfort me. I really wanted to believe it, but I remember all the looks the rest of the fellowship gave me, betrayal, confused, misery, I couldn't go back down there and receive all those looks again. My head just kept on showing me their faces.

I cried in to Aragorn and he was trying his best to comfort me. "What are you going to do?" Aragorn asked me. I got up off the bed and walked to my dressing table, I looked at my reflection and sighed deeply. "I can't just go out of Lothlorien with you guys, I will be reminded of this day every time I look at their faces" I spoke. Aragorn looked really confused "Sooo..." "I'm leaving the fellowship, and going to Isengaurd, by myself" after I said that, Aragorn looked really shocked

"Are you sure about this?" He asked. All I did was nod my head. He sighed and handed me something wrapped up. "What's this?" I asked "It's something to remember us by" he answered, I unwrapped it and I held up a beautiful necklace with black ribben and a rose quartz stone shaped like a flower in the middle of it.

"I love it, thank you soo much" I said hugging Aragorn. He hugged me back "I'm glad you like it" he said I put it on and headed on down stairs with my weapons in my hands. "Are you going somewhere?" Boromir asked stubbornly. I didn't reply, I just gave him a death glare.

Legolas P.O.V

I heard Boromir say something, but I was too busy thinking about how Lauren was taking this. Then I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked and saw Aragorn, he looked really down "Aragorn, are you ok?" I asked, but he completely ignored me. "Something for the road" he said, handing Lauren a package. "But you need it for your journey" she protested "You take it, we've got plenty" "thank you soo much" she said giving him a hug.

"Can someone please explain to me what is going?" I said Lauren and Aragorn pulled away from the hug and looked at me "Lauren's leaving" Aragorn explained looking down. "You've got to be joking" Gimli exclaimed. She shock her head and started to walk to the door. "Goodbye everyone" she said. I ran after her and tried calling out to her, but she ignored me. I followed her to the stables, where a young lad was waiting for her with a horse.

The horse was by a stable that had the name Colette engraved onto the door.

"Lauren, please think about this" I protested "I have, Legolas, and I think you will be much better on this journey without me" she said and she mounted Colette. "Goodbye Legolas, I hope you have a good life with Cecelia" I was about to tell her the news of me and Cecelia breaking up, but she rode off.

I walked back to the palace where everyone else was. I walked through the door and just grabbed my weapons and got ready to leave

Lauren P.OV

I rode on Colette for many hours, and we were still no closer to Isengaurd, you see, when I went to Lothlorien one time, my aunt gave me Colette, she gave her to me as a late birthday present, but she had to stay in Lothlorien. I decided to set up camp. I found a rat and a bird to eat, and after I finished, I didn't have enough energy to stay awake, so I closed my eyes and drifted off.

I woke up to a sound of hooves. I looked and saw a group of men riding. I tried looking for Colette, but I must've forgotten to tie her up. They spotted me around circled around me "Hello" I said humbly "I am...." "We know who you are, your Lauren daughter of Saruman" I did not see that coming. I guess the man up front was the leader. "We've been searching for you" he said, I had a bad feeling about this "Lauren!" said a familiar voice, then a man on a black horse came forward..... Leo??