Oikawa~ Girl I used to Know

Rewriting into an actual one shot instead of the click bait that it was

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oikawa

It was straight out of a novel. Two teens meet on vacation and spend the week together, grasping at the time, until the week ends, and the never see each other again.

And that's who Y/N was. My summer fling. The girl I'd never forget. I thought I'd never see her again. But I was wrong.

"Meet Y/N L/N. She just transferred here from the States. Please make her feel welcome."

I stared at the front of the classroom in shock. She transferred here?

Her eyes grazed over the classroom until they stopped on me, a grin making its way across her face. She waved at me, and in my shock, I waved back.

The teacher turned back to her.

"L/N, please introduce yourself, and after you are done,, please go sitsit in the empty desk near Suzuki. Suzuki, please raise your hand."

Great, she couldn't be sitting further from me. Or by anyone worse.

Suzuki Aiya was by far my most crazed fan. She stalked multiple of my girlfriends, showed up at every game, and even went as far as dating a second year on the team to get close to me. She was insane.

Y/N smiled.

"As you know, I transferred here from the United States for my dad's job. And by the way, feel free to call me by my first name. I'd prefer it. Anyways, I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you."

As she went to sit down, I had to admire how good her Japanese was. It wasn't perfect, but when I met her, she didn't know any. It had only been a few months.

I watched her greet Suzuki out of the corner of my eye. Good, Suzuki must not have seen her wave. I did NOT want her becoming a target.

I waited eagerly for the bell to ring so I could see her. When it finally did, it put a smile 9n my face when I saw her making her way towards me. When we finally got where each other was, I wrapped her in my strongest embrace.

"Holy shit, it's been forever! Why didn't you tell me that you were moving here?"

She laughed.

"It's good to see you too, Toru. And I was, but I decided I wanted it to be a surprise. I only found out a few weeks after I left."

"Well, I don't care. I'm just glad you're here. God, there are so many people I want you to meet."

All of a sudden she looked uncomfortable.

"Hey, I'm super glad to see you, but why are all of those girls glaring at me? Did I do something wrong?"

I looked towards the other side of the room and groaned. Suzuki, leading the usual group, was staring daggers at us.

"Ignore them. They're just my crazy ass fangirls."

She looked over at them and snorted. Then she looked back at me and lost it. My fangirls glared even harder.