Jealousy Kuroo x Reader lImE

Hey guys! When I received this request, I hadn't watched Assassination Classroom yet, so I finished it, and I'm now writing this. Also, from now on, if you have a request, I have a form in my bio, and its there so I can better keep track of requests. I'm also coming out with two new books soon, a BNHA scenarios and oneshots, (Which will be released on the day season 5 comes out), and a matchups book. Both forms are in my bio. I also did a face reveal on my profile. 

(shorter chapter. i suck at writing lemon and lime)

Reader

You closed your laptop with a dreamy sigh. Your boyfriend Kuroo looked over at you with a confused expression.

"What was that about?"

You rested your chin on your hand.

"I was just watching Assassination Classroom, that's all."

He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, sure. What is actually going on?"

"Karma."

"What?"

You flipped your body over so that you were facing your boyfriend.

"Karma Akabane. He's a character from the show I was just watching."

Kuroo scowled, clearly a little bit jealous. 

"What's so good about him anyway?"

You sigh.

"He's hot, smart, and a total badass."

"Hey," Kuroo protested, "I'm all that too, you know."

You pressed a kiss to his forehead. 

"Of course, darling. But you aren't Karma."

Before you could react, you were pinned to your bed, a scowling Kuroo above you.

"Really, y/n? Is that all?

You smirked, seeing where this was going.

"Maybe. But why so jealous, darling? After all, Karma isn't real."

Your boyfriend smiled in a sadistic way.

"Maybe, but he seems to have caught your attention, and I don't like that. I guess I need to teach you a lesson, huh?"

You shivered with excitement, but you wanted to continue being bratty.

"And what could you possibly do to me?"

He smirked and attached his lips to your neck, earning a small moam from you.

"This."

He moved his lips even lower.

"And this."

He continued kissing down your chest until he reached your bellybutton.

You moaned, arching your back.

"Tesuroo."

He placed a hand over your mouth.

"Did I give you permission to speak?"

You shook your head vigorously.

"No."

"Try again."

"....No sir."

He smiled.

"Good girl. But I still have to punish you for your earlier actions."

By this point, your clothes had come off completely and you were completely bare in front of your boyfriend.

You shivered with excitement.

He gently pulled you off the bid and onto your knees.

He unbuckled his pants and it (bahahahahaha, it) sprung to attention.

"Suck."

You took him in your mouth and bobbed your head. He tilted his head back and and let out a low, deep moan, and pushed your head down.

You gagged with tears in your eyes, but you enjoyed all of it.

You kept going for a little while longer, and when he finished, he tilted your head back and watched you swallow.

Smiling, he picked you up and placed you on the bed, and angmed himself at your enterance.

"Now it's my turn. Get ready darling. You'll learn better than to simp over other guys."

omg, Im soooooo sorry for the late update.I got a few more planned, but don't worry, it won't take to much longer for an update.