CRACKFIC Yandere Setter Squad x Reader

Some things to know before reading this. Y/n will be a Gen Z stereotype, and it's not meant to be taken seriously. Have a nice day.

I was seated at the head of a long table, ignoring the heated stares that were being sent my way by the group of men who had kidnapped me.

You would never be able to tell that I was here against my will. My legs were kicked up on the table and I was examining my nails, babbling about my favorite ways to die.

They stared at me in shock, some wearing annoyed faces mixed with worry.

"Y/n. Stop. Were here for one reason only. So stop talking about dying, PLEASE." Akaashi rubbed his temples, clearly annoyed.

I crossed my arms and put my feet on the ground.

"Ok, well you guys said that if I disobeyed you, you'd kill me. Dont go around making promises that you cant keep. Fucking losers."

"Y/n. Enough. Now shut up and listen." Sugawara was beginning to get annoyed.

I sighed loudly, keeping my arms crossed, and narrowing my eyes.

"Fine, but dont think I've forgotten. If you guys dont kill me, LIKE YOU PROMISED, I'm going to be pissed. Ok, proceed."

"Finally." Oikawa walked over to me and rested his head on my shoulders, his arms resting around my waist.

"Get off, you loaf."

Confusion twisted his features.

"Loaf? Who calls people a loaf?"

"Me bitch."

He got up and stood over me, his form threatening.

"Dont ever call me a bitch again. You hear me?"

I nodded solemnly, before breaking out in an expression of mock fear.

"Whoa, calm down Jamal, dont pull out the nine."

He was about to say something before Akaashi stopped him.

"Oikawa, stop. You're giving her the reaction she wants. Sit down please."

He nodded and made his way to my seat, shooting me a glare.

Akaashi turned to me.

"Y/n, we need to talk to you, and its serious. Can you stop acting like a child for a few minutes? Please?"

I nodded.

"Ok. I'm glad we're finally having this conversation. It's about time."

Kageyama stood up.

"Wait, you know? Did you hear us talking about it last night?"

"No. I just know what it is about. And I give you my full permission. Do what you please."

Oikawa wrapped me in a hug. I tried to shove him off, but his grasp was too strong.

"We were going to do it regardless, but it's so good to hear that you want it too! I cant wait to be a dad!"

The guys seemed excited at my words, Sugawara and Semi sharing a smile, Oikawa strangling me in a hug, Akaashi and Kenma grinning like madmen. Kageyama was was standing away from me, so I coulsnt see his reaction.

Then it hit me.

"Hold the fuck up. Dad? I thought we were talking about dying! I thought you guys were going to kill me!"

Oikawa let me go and stared at me weirdly.

"We love you, y/n. Why would we kill you?"

"Because I want to die, dumbass."