Mafia! Yandere! Kuroo x Reader Pt. 1

Ok guys! I know I said I'd let you vote on who you wanted, but I just really wanted to get this series started. I promise I wont disappoint you guys.

Anyways, this is an x emotionless reader, so when she doesn't react to emotional/physical/sexual abuse, that's why. Also, be aware that there will be a lot of triggering content including

-murder
-sexual assault
-abortion
-abuse
-suicide
-Drug use

If you cant handle it, I would advise not reading it. Also, this story was heavily Inspired by holyromanDISASTER

Anyways, onto reading!

Y/N

Kuroo finished inside of me, rolling off my body and laying next to me. That finished our 10th round, and I was exhausted.

Although it wasn't consensual, I had to applaud him on his stamina. Even though he had been topping me for the past two hours, he looked ready to go another round.

Kuroo's arm snaked around my waist, drawing me closer. I felt his hot breath on my neck and I wanted to pull away in disgust. I wanted to leave, to go home, but I no longer had a home to go to.

Kuroo had killed my parents, my friends, even my employer. However, I didn't hate him. I didn't hate anybody. And frankly, I didn't love anybody either. That's why I wasn't too broken up over the deaths of my parents and peers.

Suddenly, a sharp pain in my arm snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Kuroo, his nails digging into my arm as he glared at me.

"Y/n! I have been saying your name for at least 30 seconds! When I speak, you answer, you hear me, bitch?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I don't care."

Kuroo glared at me and jumped up. He grabbed me harshly by the arm. It was definitely going to bruise.

But that was fine. In the 16 months I had been here, my body was littered with bruises, scars and hickeys. My hair was a mess, and I had dark circles under my eyes. I didn't even look alive.

Kuroo dragged me to the bathroom where he shoved me against the wall and put his forearm against my neck.

"You do not get to disrespect me! We are not equals. You are my bitch and I am your master. You got that? Now, come here."

He wrapped me in a tight hug, which I didn't return. He nuzzled his face into my neck and breathed in my scent.

"I love you, you know that?"

I scowled, and luckily he couldn't see my face or he might've hit me.

"Wow, bipolar much?" I muttered to myself. He continued to keep me in his tight embrace when I realized something.

"Hey, I'm not dressed. Let me put some clothes on."

He let go of me, and took in the sight of my naked body. He licked his lips and looked over at the clock. His smile dropped immediately.

"God fucking dammit." He ran his hands through his hair and looked back over at me, a wistful look in his eyes. 

"I have a meeting, otherwise we would go for round eleven. Whatever it takes to get you pregnant."