O. Miya x Reader {Competition}

Thanks for 200 followers and 130k reads! Just so you all know, I plan on ending this book soon, and the only way that I will continue to update is if I receive requests on the form.

(Also, f/n- first name. Y/n- Your nationality)

Osamu

The smell wafted into my bedroom, waking me up almost immediately. I hopped out of bed and threw on a pair of sweatpants, noticing that I hadn't been wearing anything.

I walked quietly into the kitchen, noticing a female figure tossing something in a frying pan.

And just like that, I remembered why I was naked.

I stood in the doorway to the kitchen, and, noticing my presence, turned around and smiled.

"Morning, Miya. Did you sleep well?"

"I slept better after you left."

She laughed and turned back to fhe pan.

"So charming. Be careful, I might fall for you," she said sarcastically.

I walked up to her and started massaging her shoulders.

"Why are you still here? You typically leave before I wake up. Why did you decide to stay this time?"

She let out a small groan before answering.

"I realised that I had never cooked for you before. And I'm in the food business goddammit.What kind of rival would I be if I didn't force my biggest competition to try my food?"

"Maybe not a good rival, but a good friend.Who would want to eat the shit you make?"

She swatted my hands away.

"You wish you could cook as well as I can, Miya."

"Lies. It only took a year for my restaurant to become famous. How could that be possible if my food was shitty?"

She smirked.

"Your brother, obviously."

I scrunched my nose at the mention of my brother.

"It's not like you don't have connections to fame. Or did you forget that your family is rich, and your husband is a world-famous actor?"

She threw a spoon at me.

"Shut up. I was already running a successful resturaunt francise AND modeling career BEFORE I married Kenta. God, I should've just stuck to fucking your brother. At least he stayed out of my business."

I scoffed.

"Please. I fuck you 10 times better than he ever could hope too."

She pressed her fingers to her forehead.

"As much as I hate it, I have to agree with you there."

I smirked.

"Of course. I fuck you better than that dickhead husband and my stupid brother combined."