Os~ Yandere Oikawa x reader ▪︎intoxicating▪︎

In this is, Oikawa is a spirit, and in this AU, spirits are worshipped widely as gods. Spirits control different things, emotions, elements and pretty much just everything. Spirits are very few, there only being about 30 of them. They also look, talk, act like regular human beings. There are also priests, people who serve and lead the worship of the spirits. Also, you can consider it to be a widespread religion, kinda like Christianity or Islam, but there are also people who are atheists.

Ever since I met her, I had been captivated. He hair, her eyes, her laugh. Every breath she took made my heart skip a beat. She was

intoxicating

And I was determined to make her mine.

Her father was one of my priests,and it was often that I saw him in my temple, bringing me gifts and leading the congregation in worship.

Y/n, was often present, sticking to herself and other teenagers who looked like they were forced to be there.

She never really participated in my worship, nor did she bring offerings, instead, she quietly mocked those who worshipped me, much to the chagrin of her father.

When I would follow them home after each service, I could always hear her father scold her for her lack of interest in his religion. She would never fire back, until one day when she told him off, and proclaimed her atheism.

I was angered. She didnt partake in my worship? That was fine. Didnt enjoy coming to my temple? Also fine. But I would not let her disrespect me like that.

I made myself visible, and she and her father both jumped back in surprise, startled by my presence. She pointed a long finger at me and her eyes narrowed.

"Who are you and how did you get in here?"

I just laughed, a musical sound that seemed to make her angrier.

"My name is Oikawa Tooru."

"Oh, jesus christ." She rolled her eyes and put her hand against her forehead. Her father immediately dropped down, his forehead touching the floor, murmuring words of praise.

I smiled and basked in his worship.

"Rise old man, and look me in the eyes."

Y/n's father stood up, bowed his head, and then made eyes contact, his face full of adoration.

"I'm terribly sorry about my daughters impertinence. I have tried converting her, but it happened a difficult task. Are you here to punish her for her blasphemy?"

"Excuse me?" Y/n jaws dropped open.

"Quite the opposite, old man. Your faithfulness has been seen and will be rewarded. I am here tonight to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage."

"No."

I looked over at y/n who had a look of shock on her face. "Absolutely fucking not. And who even are you? The gods do not exist. You are just some random guy who walked in. Now kindly get the fuck out."

So she still thought that I didn't truly exist? That was about to change.

My right hand caught on fire, and I used my left hand to draw her close.

"Still believe that I am not a god?"

She gulped and backed away in slight fear.

I turned back to her father who was once again on his feet, worshipping me.

"So, old man. What do you say to my proposal?

"Take her. She is yours."

"What the fuck, dad?"

"Oh, y/n, you have made your father very proud. Attracting a god, and Oikawa Tooru at that? Y/n, I have never been happier."

"Dad, no. No way. Absolutely not. This guys just walks in here,demanding my hand in marriage? And you said yes? Are you crazy?"

"No my daughter. You will go with this man and do as he tells you. You belong to him. And that doesnt seem like such a bad fate, does it, sweetheart?"

"I'm not on some insane religion crap like you, dad! I'm not going with him, and that is final."

I looked over at my betrothed, slight amusement in my tone.

"But y/n, my love," I crooned, using my magic to draw her close until she was right up against me. "I would've taken you anyway. I've had my eye on you for a while now. And now that I have you, nothing will ever take you from me."

Having said that, I teleported us to my home, a beautiful mansion in the clouds.

"This, y/n, my love, will be your new home. And you will be here with me forever."

And she was

Ok, there's a os, because it's like 3 am and I have insomniasoooooo.

Anyway, I know it's kinda crap, but I'm like super tired,and for me, being tired is kinda like being stoned, with less munchies. But enjoy it anyway.

Love you guys and eat your vegetables

Author chan out✌