Yandere Vampire Oikawa x reader ▪︎Monster▪︎ •HC•

Y/n

Everyone knew that monsters existed. They were in our schools, our workplaces, and even our homes.

Some people accepted them. They went along with the mindset that as long as we could coexist, there was no problem. Others, like my family, thought that they all should die.

The supernatural world was discovered by accident, a young government lab assistant leaking the taped experiments performed on the creatures to the world.

Many were outraged over the treatment they received, but there were groups of people who believed in and supported the experimentation on the Supernatural community. My family made up one of those groups.

In fact, my father was one of the scientists, and he was training my brother and I to follow in his footsteps.

I only believed in the experimentation because I wanted to see if the Supernatural abilities these creatures possessed could be passed to humans.

So here I was, slicing into the writhing body of a vampire.

He kept screaming, but I paid no mind. Father said that listening to them could make us feel compassion. He said that monsters didnt deserve compassion.

The vampire, who I believe was one of my classmates, screamed out again.

"Please stop. It hurts. STOP!"

I continued cutting, and I stuck a hand inside his stomach, reaching for any organ.

I internally cringed. I didnt enjoy hurting people, let alone causing them pain for personal gain.

"Why are you doing this, y/n? Come on, we're classmates!"

I continued to ignore him. He kept screaming.

I angled myself to get a better look at his face. It was then that I realised that I did, in fact know him. His name was Oikawa Tooru, and he was in my class.

And then something happened. I began to feel bad. I removed my hand from his stomach, and began putting tools away.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm letting you go. I dont know how much longer I can do this. I'm so sorry, and please know that I would never do something like this of my own free will."

His face was still in pain, but he managed a look of confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"My parents force me to do this. I dont want to hurt people, it's just the family business. Now, we need to get you fixed up so you can get out of here safely."

I loosened the restraints and he slipped out of them easily. He tried to climb out the back window.

"Wait!" I called.

"What is it?"

I bit my lip.

"First, I'm sorry, and I want you to forgive me. Second, here." I held out my wrist. "Take some of my blood. You're weak and it will help your wounds heal faster."

He stepped forward tentatively. I nodded, and he gently picked up my wrist and bit into it. He sucked the blood that poured out, but then he stopped.

"Thank you. And dont worry, all is forgiven. And I promise to save you from this hell. You are just as much a captive as I."

Oikawa lept out of the window and disappeared into the dark. Intending to cover up what I did, I started messing things up in the room.

I knocked over a table, scattered utensils and took some of the blood seeping from my arm and spread it across the room.