Yandere Demon BokoAkaKuroTsuki x reader Pt. 4

Hello my loves! This is going to be a shorter chapter, but its a highly requested part 4 to my series. I've been trying to crank out as many chapters as I can, but I have to finish a lot of school, and this is our last week before I am free to do whatever during break. During Winter break, I will be releasing two new books, (Previously published, but with editing and a new plot), as well as a MHA scenarios book. And while we're here, go check out my collab with holyromanDISASTER!

neways, onto the chapter!

Phaedra

"Moms alive. And she's here, in hell."

Phoebe exclaimed breathlessly, her hands on her knees. I stood up in alarm, walking over to her and putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Slow down. What did you say again?"

"I said, mom's alive and here in hell!"

My hand dropped to my side. I desperately wanted to believe her, to know that my mother was alive. But I knew that it wasn't true. Mom had depression and trauma, and she had destroyed her soul, just like my grandmother.

"Phoebe, be sensible. Mom's dead. Nobody wanted her to do what she did, but it was her decision to make. Stop trying to mess with me. You know it's not funny."

"Phae, I'm being dead serious. I saw her. I saw mom. You have to believe me, you have too!"

She tugged on my arm, desperation in her voice.

"Phoebe. You know how I feel about that subject. Trying to give me hope? That's just cruel. Now please go away."

"God fucking dammit, Phaedra! I told you that mom is alive, and she's in the East Wing. Don't believe me? Fine. Go check for yourself. You'll see that I was right."

I paused. Phoebe had a look of absolute fury in her eyes. And she never, EVER cursed. A small glimmer of hope made it's way into my mind.

"Fine. I'll go check. But you better not be lying. If you are-" The anger in my voice died out and was replaced with something more vulnerable. "Phoebe, if you're joking, please tell me now. I can' handle hope like this. Please."

Phoebe stomped her foot. 

"Dammit Phaedra! I'm not lying. Go check in the West wing for yourself! Our dads have her. You have to believe me. You have too."

I placed one hand on her shoulder.

"Fine. I believe you. But if you are just messing with me, please tell me now. Please, Phoebe."

"I'm not lying. Go look for yourself. Mom is here."

I didn't bother responding. I slammed open my bedroom door and stormed down the hallway. Servants scrambled after me, ready to meet any need I might have. 

As I walked, I ran headfirst into my father, Kuroo.

"Phaedra? Darling? What's going on?"

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way." I snarled. 

I brushed past him and he joined the servants in following me, repeatedly calling out my name. 

He eventually caught up to me and grabbed my arm.