Yandere Demon Suna x reader ▪︎Inescapeable▪︎ •HC•

Here is one of those Supernatural based chapters that I promised! In this OS, we're gonna pretend that Suna did all the stuff Azazel did. Happy reading!

Y/n

The life of a hunter wasn't an easy one.  Finances were always an issue, you were constantly on the road, and you never knew if you were going to make it through the day.

But the life of a hunter was a free one. I never had any oblibations, no social restrictions, and the best part? I was completely free to make my own decisions.

I mainly hunted with my brothers, Sam and Dean, but I would often run off for a few weeks on a Rugaru hunt with another hunter.

I also was no virgin either. In fact, not many hunters were. Sex, drugs and alcohol were the only break from the shitty reality that was life.

So, many hunts often ended up in a hookup, with a bartender, a frat boy, or another hunter working the same job.

But the job always came first. That's why I was here, in Cottonwood Falls, Kansas, exploring some demonic omens.

I raised my hand at the bartender and he slid a new beer to my open hand. I downed it in one gulp. I was about to ask for another, when a long, slender hand rested on my shoulder.

I turned around and a young man, about 25, was smiling at me. There was no ulterior motive in the smile, oy was just a genuine display of happiness.

"Who the hell are you?"

His laugh was melodic.

"Suna. Rintaro Suna. Who are you?"

"My name is Y/n Macafey."

"Macafey? That name sounds awfully familiar.'

"I dont know man. Maybe you know someone with that last name. All I know is that I have never seen you before in my life."

"Is that so?" His smile now was wry, an indication of ulterior motive.

I gestured at the beer the bartender had taken the liberty of giving me.

"Wanna drink?"

"Sure." He sat down next to me, and things went from there. The last thing I remembered was stripping in a hotel room with him, and getting fucked senseless.

I snuck out the next morning, donning my fake FBI uniform, and met my brothers at the morgue.

Both were aware of my nighttime activities, Dean high-fived me and Sam just rolled his eyes.

"Really, Y/n? The night before a job?"

"I can do whatever I want. I'm 22."

"Relax Sam, let her have some fun. However," Dean said, turning to look at me,"If I ever meet a guy that you slept with, I'll beat his ass."

I raised an eyebrow.

"I was unaware you planned on killing Cass, brother."

Sam spit out his water and started choking. Dean just stared at me with wide eyes.

"You slept with Cass, y/n? Are you kidding me right now?" Sam was clearly angry, but Dean was angrier.

"CASS!" He screamed. Castiel suddenly appeared, and ducked Dean's punch.

"You slept with my sister you asshole?"

He looked confused.

"On several occasions, actually. She is very good in bed, and she knows what she is doing."