Yandere Demon BokoAkaKuroTsuki x reader ▪︎Company Property▪︎ •HC•

This one will be a little long, but I would recommend reading all of it.

Y/n
I stood in front of my bosses office, nervous about handing in my notice. You see, I had just received an offer for my dream job at a rival company.

I was deep in thought, when I heard one of my bosses' assistant's voice call out my name in the hallway.

"Y/n? Please come in."

I yelped, still nervous with what I was about to do.

I followed him in and sitting at a conference table were the four founders of the company, Bokuto Koutaro, Testuroo Kuroo, Tsukishima Kei and Akaashi Keiji.

They all smiled when they saw me, but I only gave them a nervous glance. Or at least what I thought was a nervous glance.

I knew I was a valuable asset to the company, and they would not be thrilled with what I was about to say.

"Ah, Miss L/n, its wonderful to see you again. Please, have a seat."

I say down in a conference chair, facing my four bosses and they all stared me down. But I had no reason to be nervous. I had worked too damn hard to get where I wanted for me to chicken out.

"I'm handing in my notice."

That was all it took for an eruption.

"Absolutely not. We forbid you from leaving." The powerful voice of my boss Tsukishima Kei resonated throughout the room.

"I'm sorry, but that is my decision to make. I've had a job offer from a firm in California, and it's too good to refuse. I'll be here for two more weeks and then I'll be moving."

"We wont allow it. You are staying here."

I was getting agitated.

"My apologies, Mr. Akaashi, but like I said, it's my decision to make. If I say I'm leaving, that means I'm leaving."

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Y/n. What part of no dont you understand? You belong to us, company property if you will. We say you're staying, and that's final." Mr. Kuroo slammed his hand down on the table.

That sent me over.

"I tried to be nice about it, but I'm done. My job here is now available, effective immediately. I quit."

I got out of my chair to storm out of the room, but somehow Mr. Bokuto was in front of the door, blocking my way.

"Move."

"No." He just grinned, and I swore I saw his eyes turn red.

"Holy shit, your eyes."

"I know, baby. Look around."

I glanced around the room, and saw the the rest if them also had red eyes, but when I turned back around to look at Bokuto, he was complete with horns and wings.

"I'm dreaming. Or I'm going crazy. None of this is real. I'm going to wake up in a few minutes."

Suddenly, I felt my body being yanked forward, and a soft pair of lips crashed on mine.

"Feel real yet?"

"You're demons. Oh my god. My bosses are demons."

"That would be correct. And do you know who you are?"

"Please don't kill me."

"We would never kill you. You're our soulmate." The voice of my other boss, Kuroo, whispered in my ear.