Yandere Demon BokoAkaKuroTsuki x Reader Pt. 2

Y/N

I woke up in Hell. I was tied to a bed, and my four 'soulmates' stood around me, smirking. 

"See, I told you the plan would work." Tsukki looked at Kuroo was a triumphant look in his eyes.

"What the hell am I doing here?"

Tsukishima smirked.

"We finally got you back. Took a few centuries but here we are. Did you miss us?"

I narrowed my eyes. 

"How long do you think this will last? Either God will send for me, or Phaedra will help me. We're on good terms now, and she is the ruler of Hell, not you."

Kuroo gritted his teeth.

"You must be the reason she changed her last name, huh? From Phaedra Kuroo to Phaedra L/n? Is that your doing?"

"What Phaedra does in none of my business. I just told her the truth. About you. About everything you did to me. And you bet your ass she's on my side in all of this. She'll get me out of here. How did you even manage to capture me anyways?"

"Its my fault. I kidnapped you and brought you down here. I'm sorry." A familiar voice of someone I had grown to love and trust spoke the words of betrayal I never expected to hear.

"Yamaguchi? You took me?"

"Yes, but its not because of you, its because of Tsukki. I'm so sorry, but he wanted you back."

"But why? Do you know what they are going to do to me? The torture they are going to put me through? I've already died, I cant die again. I'm stuck here forever, asshole." I screamed, tears running down my cheeks. 

Bokuto pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Its going to be ok. You're with us. You may not like it yet, but you will come to love us and you will be happy."

"You idiot. I didn't grow to love you after 60 years and four children. What makes you think I'll love you now? I hate you, I always have hated you and I always will hate you. Go fuck yourself. And you." I looked over to Yamaguchi, who refused to meet my eyes. "I trusted you. You were my best friend and for what? So you could sell me out for approval from someone you look up to?"

"I'm sorry."

"And what is Yachi going to think? If she finds out, she will never forgive you."

"Dont bring my wife into this." Yamaguchi warned. "This isn't about her."

"But am I wrong? Yachi and I are best friends. She adores me. And she knows everything they put me through. Have fun explaining everything to her when she finds out, asshole."

He didn't answer, he only turned to Tsukishima and nodded.

"There you go, Tsukki. I have to go now, others may get curious as to where I'm at. Goodbye."

"Thank you, Yamaguchi."

"Anything for a friend."

I scoffed.

"I was your friend too, you know. For centuries. But you still sold me out. Go die, fucker."

"Goodbye, Y/n. I'm very sorry about this." And then he disappeared without a trace.

After he left, the four of them turned their eyes to me. Bokuto immediately ran to me and started peppering my face in kisses.

"I missed you so much! I'm never, ever letting you go again!"

"Get off me, jackass." I tried to raise my arms to shove him, but they were still tied to the bed.

Tsukishima laughed, and sat down next to me, his hand resting on my stomach.

"We just got you back after 400 years, I'll be damned if we let you go again."

"I'll get out of here, asshole."

Akaashi brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"How? No one here would dare defy us. Yamaguchi has told all of Heaven that you destroyed your soul. Like it or not, you're stuck with us forever."

"No." Tears brimmed in my eyes. "Why would he do that?" It felt like doors were slamming right in front of me.

Bokuto joined Tsukishima and Akaashi on the bed.

"Its not that bad. We're soulmates! It may take a couple years, or a hundred years, but you will come to love us. I promise."

He pressed his lips to my forehead, and I tried to move away, but I couldn't.

"Its been to long, Y/n. We've missed you. Every part of you." Kuroo looked up and down my body and licked his lips. "You boys think what I'm thinking?"

Tsukishima smiled evilly. Akaashi nodded and smirked. Bokuto lips just attacked my neck.

"Its time to take back what's ours."

After they were done using me, they cleaned me up and showered me in affection.

I only cried silently, blocking out the kisses and "I love you's."

Akaashi pressed a final kiss to my lips and they left me alone, still crying. This time, I let my sobs be heard,not caring who was around.

Eventually I stopped crying, and a pure, fiery rage overtook me. I wanted blood.

Then, the door opened, a young woman peeked in.

"Who are the hell are you?" I all but screamed at her.

"I'm your daughter. Phoebe Akaashi." Tears were in her eyes.

Before I could say anything else, she slammed the door and I heard footsteps running down the hallway.

There was part 2! Possible part three coming soon and in the daughters POV!!!