Yandere Iwaizumi x Reader ▪︎crown▪︎

I know, I know. You're probably saying, "Author-chan, calm down with all the Yandere one-shots!"

1. No
2.No
3. No

Jk. I'll have a regular one out soon, I promise.

This one-shot will take place in Colonial America, and Iwaizumi will be a Redcoat staying at the home of Loyalists. Y/n, well, you'll find out.

1775

Y/n

It was 1775, and I lived in colonial America. My home was in Boston, not even a mile away from the Boston Harbor. I loved going down there to smell the briny air, and listen to the rebels meet. It was thrilling.

My one problem. My family members were all Loyalists. And worse. We quartered soldiers.

Of course, we were required by the crown to house them, but my family did it happily. Their greatest wish was to marry me off to a British officer.

And right now, that looked likely. A young lieutenant we housed, Iwaizumi Hajime, had begun to develop an interest in me.

I resisted his affections as much as possible. I didn't care for him, and I especially didn't like what he was here for.

You see, for the past several months, I had been assisting the Sons of Liberty in their war efforts by sneaking them supplies and information that I had gathered from the officers in my home.

My family had no clue, if they did, they would've turned me in almost immediately. I would be imprisoned, or worse, executed publicly as a traitor to the crown.

So I continued my routine. Sneaking supplies and information to the rebels. But one day, it all changed.

I walked into my home carrying the goods from the days shopping. I removed my shoes and walked the basket into our kitchen, where my parents and Iwaizumi sat, smiles on all of their faces.

"Y/n, my darling. The most wonderful news! Lieutenant Iwaizumi has asked for your hand!"

My jaw dropped, and so did the small porcelain glass I was holding. It shattered.

My mother ran to me and clasped my hands in hers.

"Isnt it exciting? A rich, handsome soldier had asked for your hand! And we said yes! My darling, you are set for life."

"Was anybody planning on informing me sooner?"

"Does it matter?" The gruff voice of my father carried through the kitchen.

"Yes it matters! You literally just approved a marriage that I had no say in? What if I dont want to marry him?" I turned to Iwaizumi. "No offense."

"Y/n." It was Iwaizumi. "Can I speak to you alone?"

Mu parents got the hint and left the room. I turned to face him.

"What?"

.....

News of my engagement spread quickly. Many family members, friends, and Iwaizumi's fellow officers stopped by to give a gift and wish us a happy life.

They would celebrate by throwing a party, the men slapping Iwaizumi and the back and the girls acting all fake excited. I knew many girls wanted my fiancee, and if they knew how much I wanted them to take him.

And the worst part. I had been seeing a boy from the village, who I had met during one of my information drops with the rebels. The second he heard, I knew his heart would broken. I desperately wanted to see him, to kiss him and tell him that I loved him, and only him, but Iwaizumi insisted on accompanying me everywhere.

So the first time I saw him, I was on a walk into town with Iwaizumi, our arms interlocked. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Y/n? So its true? You really are marrying a british officer? Are you a Tory now?"

I laughed cruelly, but my heart was breaking.

"A Tory? Have you met me? I'm loyal to the crown. I always have been. Where have you been?"

His voice turned cold.

"You arent the girl I knew. The Y/n I fell in love with is dead."

He ran away, and I had to keep my hand from reaching out.

"Who was that?"

I shrugged my shoulders, trying to mask some of the hurt.

"I used to see him back in the day. He was hopelessly in love with me. Oh well."

How I longed to say that I loved him, and wanted to marry him. But I couldnt.

"I see. What is his name?"

"Benjamin Adams. Why?"

"I was just wondering. At least he knows that you're mine." He pressed his lips to my cheek and I said nothing, my heart breaking.

Iwaizumi

Her face betrayed the emotion her mouth dared not say.

She loved him. Every word out of her mouth was a lie. I knew she was participating in the tea boycott. I knew she passed information to the rebels. I knew she supported the Revolution.

But that needed to change. When I married her and brought her back to England, she would come to respect the crown, and become a true Loyalist. But first, anything keeping her from loving me back had to go.

I had Benjamin Adams excuted for being a traitor to the crown. When she heard the news, she excused herself, and ran off into the woods.

I snuck after her, catching her in a clearing, bawling her eyes out, cursing the crown and cursing me.

Months passed, and it was the day of our wedding. Y/n was solemn, and never said a word. I showered her in kisses and affection, but I didnt get a reaction from her.

I knew she didnt love me. But she would. Maybe someday she would love me as I loved her.

Until then, I would make her. The ceremony went off without a hitch, y/n plastering on a fake smile and pretending like she was excited to become my wife.

We kissed, and the priest pronounced us Hajime and Y/n Iwaizumi. I caught a tear running down her cheek.

That night, I took her to our bed, even though she asked to not consummate our marriage just yet.

Eventually, Y/n got pregnant, and a set of twins were born on July 4th, 1776. The same day, the continental Congress signed a Declaration of  Independence.

I was shipped off to war, and my goodbye to my wife was long and heartfelt. I knew she was glad I was going, but I would still miss her.

I ended up never making it home, our army being defeated before I could go home.

Y/n chose to stay in the colonies, resisting my efforts to try and bring her to England with me. She did, however, allow me to take the twins, which I gratefully did.

It's been almost three years since I've seen my wife, and I'm ready to get her back. At any cost.

Ok guys! I know this is really bad and not really yandere enough, but whatever. I wrote this at different times throughout the day, and I didnt edit it, but I will later. Author chan out