A Commercial Brought To You By The Author, The Inarizaki Boys ft Sakusa

Kita: Welcome to Commercial break! Today, me and my team will be interviewing author-chan! And even more exciting, we have author-chan's husband number 6, Sakusa Kyoomi joining us today!

Suna: I'm husband number 5, by the way. Also, where are Atsumu and Author?

*in the distance*

"YOU TALL UGLY BITCH!"

"YOU SANGWOO-LOOKING BITCHASS HOE!"

Suna: Kita-San, Atsumu and Author-chan are going at it again.

Kita: Enough you two! Come here right now!

Atsumu: Kita-San, Author flipped me off.

Author: Heheheh, here's another you smelly-ass bitch

Kita: Enough, author. You are going to look stupid in front of your readers.

Author: And?

Kita: This is an interview, author. First question. What is your name?

Author: ok, so my name is Jasmine, but nicknames always work.

Kita: Thank you, Author. Next question. What do you look like?

Author: (photo removed)

This is just a random picture I took during science. (Its not my best)

Atsumu: Ha! Ugly!

Author: *glares* shut it you ass

Atsumu: Who's gonna make me?

*pulls out bat* me bitch

Kita: Enough, you two. Osamu, grab Atsumu, and Kyoomi, please grab Sarah, and for the love of God, keep them apart.

Sakusa: I'm not usually comfortable touching people, but anything for my wife.

Author: Awww, thanks Kiyoomi

Kita: Can we get back to the interview?

Akagi: please-

Kita: yo-

Kita *clears thoat* Pardon me. Anyway, what are some of your hobbies?

Author: I like reading, writing, watching anime, sleeping, hating men and volleyball

Kita: What position do you play?

Author: I play middle, but in middle school I was opposite.

Atsumu: Its because she is a fucking sasquatch!

Author: *glares* piss baby

Kita: which brings me to our next question. Exactly how tall are you?

Author: I'm actually 6ft tall. I got it from my great grandma who was 6'3.

Kita: wow, that's pretty tall, sarah!
Anyways, that was the last question for now! Until the next Commercial break!