Miya Atsumu x reader ▪︎heartbreaker▪︎

Warning: this is will be slightly angsty, and there might be a part two, but only if you guys request one. Also, drop a scenario here for me to start working on.

Atsumu

He had been warned. And honestly, it was his own fault. He could remember how many countless times people had warned him.

"Stay away from Y/n l/n. She will only hurt you."

God, how he wished that he had listened. Instead, he had plunged into the relationship, blinded by love.

He had been a good boyfriend, faithful, loving, and affectionate. He had treated her like a queen, but he was nothing but a pawn in her eyes.

The relationship started out well, with both of them giving each other doe eyes, romantic dinners and lots of late night cuddles. Then she had started to become distant, ignoring his calls and messages, leaving for long periods of time

And then it happened. He had come home from practice a little earlier than normal, wanting to see his girlfriend, and maybe cuddle and watch a movie.

Instead, he caught her making out on the couch with another man. Y/n didnt even apologize. She just smiled, wiped away some smudged lipstick, and walked to the door.

"I guess you caught me. Oh well, you were fun while you lasted." That's what she said before walking out of the apartment and out of his life.

He had moped for days, skipped practice, and quit eating. He blamed everything on himself.

"If only I had been a better boyfriend. If only I had payed attention to her needs more. If only I hadn't been so clingy, she might've stayed."

His friends tried to cheer him up, bringing him new girls, inviting him to play volleyball, and even going as far as to kidnapping him from his house, but none of it worked.

"So this is heartbreak, huh?" He chuckled to himself. "Is this what I get for rejecting all of those girls in high school? Is this God's revenge? Cuz if it is, it hurts like a bitch."

After a week, he was able to start going back to practice, and within a couple of months, he was almost back to normal.

But the heartbreak and love he had felt were still there. Everytime he saw Y/n, he felt the pain, fresh as the day it happened.

He tried keeping up with y/n, and some of the things going on in her life, but she wasn't doing much. For a week after the breakup, she had gotten with a new guy each day, but then she quit associating with anybody romantically.

This was unusual. Usually, y/n would get into a new relationship just days after her breakup. But her love life had gone completely quiet.

A few months passed, and while the love was still there, the pain had dulled, and he was back to his usual self. He almost never thought of y/n, and his volleyball career had taken off.

Until he got the call.

"Who is this?"

"Hey, Miya. Its Hana."

Atsumu was surprised. Why was Y/n's best friend calling him?

"Hey Hana, what happened?"

"I know what Y/n did to you was wrong. But, I've never seen her as happy as when she was with you. And if you are willing, I think I can finally give you closure on all of the drama. You interested, Miya-san?"

Every instinct in his body was telling him to run away, and be rid of y/n once and for all.

"Absolutely."

"Good. Meet me at my apartment in an hour."

Hana hung up, and Atsumu stared at his phone. Was he really going to get closure? Or was this all another chance at letting her break his heart all over again?

Ok! Here's a one shot because I dont have any good scenario ideas, and they also take a long time to write and I'm lazy. But here us a one-shot to make up for that! Now if you want, I'll make a part two, and you'll figure out why we cheated, or maybe not.

Anyway, that was my first attempt at writing angst! Also, I'm considering writing a yandere os just for funsies cuz I love reading those.

Anyways, love yall

Author-chan out✌