Yandere Setter Squad x Reader CRACKFIC Pt. 2

Hey yall. I'm back. Anyways, here is the requested part 2. Remember, this is not to be taken seriously.

Y/n

I had been here for several weeks, enjoying the company of the new resident of my basement.

We got along great. She knew every vine reference, every iconic meme and just how to piss of her kidnappers.

In short, she was me. But not me.

I found out that her name was Alison Ramirez, and she was a high school student from Itachiyama Institute. She had moved to Japan from Venezuela.

Alison and I became close friends, opting to talk to each other instead of the "loves of our lives."

Eventually, we both got a basement upgrade, living in a suite together that had actual comfortable beds.

We were chilling on our couch when we heard a loud knock at the door. Alison opened it, and it turned out to be Atsumu.

"C'mon, both of you. It's time for lunch."

We looked at each other and burst into laughter. Atsumu looked confused.

"Did I say something funny? Just come on, the rest are waiting on us."

We continued laughing, disregarding Atsumu's heated stare. Finally, he snapped.

He grabbed both of our arms and dragged us out of the room. We had both stopped laughing, and just followed him.

He stopped in front of the dining hall and let us go, needing his hands free to open the door.

When the door finally opened, we saw everyone already there, some with looks of annoyance on their faces.

"Took you long enough," Kuroo snarled. "Did you guys stop by Russia on the way here?"

Atsumu sighed loudly.

"They were acting like idiots. I had to physically drag them here. So my bad if I didnt come quick enough."

"Just sit down."

Alison and I were ushered to our seats, sitting opposite from Kuroo and Bokuto.

We locked eyes. A smile formed on both of our faces.

"Oh Jesus Christ, here we go again." Semi muttered.

Then we started singing.

"🎤sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻na💅no?✨böKù🌸Wâ🧚ÿARiçHiñ🤴BįCChī😾ńO😩oSû🚣Dà🎉YO💦"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE SHUT UP!" It was Kageyama. He was fuming. His hands were on the table, and his chair was thrown out from the table, a murderous look in his eyes.

"Dadæ chill." I slipped, causing Alison and I to burst out in laughter.

"Both of you need to calm down, right now. Or else you will be punished. Do I make myself clear?"

The looming form of Akaashi clamped his hands on our shoulders, glaring at us.

Alison and I shrank down in our chairs, muttering incoherent apologies.

"What I thought."

Akaashi took his seat and we all began eating in silence. After about ten minutes, we were all almost finished. But Alison and I were nowhere near done causing problems.

"Hey, Kuroo, Bokuto. Are you guys best friends?" I asked with a completely straight face.

"Yeah, why?"

I looked over to Alison and smirked. She smirked back.

"Oh, I was just wondering, because I ain't never seen two pretty best friends."

"Always one of 'em gotta be ugly " Alison finished, a smug look in her eyes.

"For the love of god." Kenma muttered.

Kuroo and Bokuto eyed each other suspiciously.

"I'm not the ugly one, bro, that's you." Kuroo said, narrowing his eyes at Bokuto.

"I THINK THE FUCK NOT! IM THE PRETTY ONE!"

Alison high-fived me under the table and winked in my direction.

The arguement started to get heated, and everyone watched the brawl uncomfortably.

After Bukoto threw a fork at Kuroo, that's when Sugawara stepped in.

"Thats enough, both of you. Isn't it obvious? They only said that to make you angry. Sit down, and act like adults."

They both sat down, eyeing each other suspiciously.

"One of them is definitely ugly." I muttered under my breath, but loud enough for them to hear.

That's when the table blew up. Kuroo and Bokuto were actively fighting, and all seven of my lovers were storming over to me. They grabbed Alison and I by the wrists and dragged us to our room. Kenma and Akaashi stayed behind to break up the fight.

Alison was dropped off in our room, but I was dragged toward Oikawa's room and dumped on the bed unceremoniously. Everyone left, with the exception of Oikawa.

"Y/n-chan, why? You constantly cause problems, and all you have to do is be respectful. Why can't you ever take anything seriously?"

I just stared at him.

"What are you talking about? I'm dead serious 100% of the time."

Oikawa leapt onto the bed and hovered over me.

"You are never serious! No matter what we do, all you do is mess around? You're old enough to be an adult, so why don't you act like one?"

"Because I don't want too. Anything I don't want to do, I don't do. That's just how it works. Now kindly get off."

Oikawa smirked.

"I guess you just need to be taught a lesson then."

Ok! There was the part 2! Now, an important announcement. I have decided to begin wrapping up this book, so I can focus on my Oikawa book, and editing all of my other works. I have also began writing a MHA oneshot and headcannons book, and I'll let you all know when its published.

As for now, I'm opening up requests for anything, ineshots, scenarios, headcanons, and even match ups. So if you want anything, just let me know and I'll begin working on it.

Love you all!!!