Oikawa x reader ▪︎One Night Stand▪︎

Y/n

I didn't go to parties often. In fact, I almost never went. However, when Seijohs resident pretty boy, Oikawa Toruu, threw a graduation party, I decided to go.

It was a party for third years only, however, a few of the more popular second years was there. Every third year was invited.

I downed a beer and look around. There were a couple people passing a blunt in one corner. Drunk girls were grinding against guys on the dance floor.

I walked into the kitchen to grab another beer, when I ran into the host of the party and my ex-boyfriend himself, Toruu Oikawa.

"Hey, watch it, wait, Y/n?"

"Hey, Oikawa. Nice party."

"Thanks." He smiled broadly. "I just wanted to do something for all of us before we go our separate ways and never see each other again. But I'm glad you're having fun."

"Yeah, I am. I'm just trying to rack up a few memories before I graduate."

He smirked and leaned closer to me.

"I know how we could make some fun  memories."

Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was just the moment, but before I knew it, I was stripping naked in one of the rooms in Oikawas house.

He kissed up and down my neck while I ran my fingers down his muscled torso.

He pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me.

And then he went to town. It wasn't my first time, I had been with several of my boyfriends, as well as a hookup here and there on the rare occasion I did go to a party.

I was a moaning mess, and the pleasure I felt was immense. Oikawa never paused once, ravaging me, making me scream his name.

Lucky for us, nobody heard us, and we continued our activities uninterrupted. I fell asleep in his arms that night.

The next morning, I disentangled myself from his arms and snuck out of the house. I felt bad for just leaving him, but it was just a one night stand. Meaningless.

The next day at school, he tried to talk to me, but I just ignored him. He walked away dejected.

Several weeks passed, and the third years graduated, all of us going our separate ways.

And then that fateful day. I was hovering over the toilet, emptying my stomach.

Then it hit me. I was late. I had only slept with Oikawa in the past month, so if I was pregnant, it was definately his.

I took a test, and it came out positive. I was shocked. We had used protection, but the condom must have broken.

I made the ultimate decision not to tell Oikawa and raise his child on my own.

Several years later

I was picking up my 7 year old daughter, Akari, from school. When she saw me, her eyes lit up and she ran into my open arms.

"Mommy!" She yelled.

"Akari! How was school?"

"It was really good, mommy. I met a new friend!"

I was happy. All I wanted was for my daughter to be happy.

"What's your friends name honey?"

"Her name is Hana Iwaizumi! We're best friends!"

I choked.

"Honey, did you say Iwaizumi?"

"Yeah I did! Oh look, there she is over there! Can we go say hi, please?"