Miya Atsumu x reader ▪︎heartbreaker▪︎ Pt. 2

Atsumu

I was in Hana's bathroom, and I heard  y/n's melodic voice,greeting her friend.

Hana didnt give a bubbly reply, instead she got straight to the point.

"Y/n. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Pardon?" Y/ns confused voice rang clearly through the apartment.

"Its been almost 8 months since you last been with a guy. What's going on? Are you depressed?"

I clenched my fist. So Hana had actually called me here to talk about my ex's love life? I was beyond annoyed.

"I'm not depressed, I just haven't really felt like getting into a relationship or hooking up with random guys. I just feel like I shouldn't jump into a relationship with another guy. It doesn't feel right."

I unclenched my fist and put my ear next to the door to hear them better.

"Its because of Miya-San right?"

Y/n sighed.

"I dont think so. Its not like I haven't been unfaithful before him. And honestly, I dont know why I'm like this."

"Why did you cheat on Miya-san?"

This was the part I really wanted to hear.

"Becaus3, well, I dont know. But I think that I may have ruined something special."

"No shit, sherlock. He made you happier than I had ever seen you before. So why, y/n, why did you do it?"

"I guess I just caught real feelings, ok? I've never loved anyone I've been with, but I loved Atsumu. And that scared me. While my heart told me to stay, my brain told me to get the hell out of there. So I just went along with my head. And it was a mistake. A big one."

I could hear Hana's scolding tone.

"Damn fucking right it was."

"And I tried, I really tried to get over him. I got with different guys every night, but they weren't him. Nobody could ever be him. And now I've made a mistake that I wish I could take back. But I can't. So now all I can do is hope he finds love and happiness."

"If Miya-San were here right now, what would you tell him?"

She breathed out a heavy side.

"I'd apologize I guess? Try to make amends? Beg for his forgiveness? I don't know. "

Thay was all it took for me. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where both girls were.

Y/n paled at the sight of me, and I could tell her eyes were slightly red from crying.

"Atsumu! Why are you here?" She wiped away the tears and tried to compose herself.

Hana slipped out if the room, leaving us alone.

"Did you mean what you said? Did you really love me?"

Her tears came rushing back, she tried to hold back a sob.

"Please don't make me say that. Anything but that."

I was desperate.

"Y/n, please. I just need to know. Was it real? Did you feel the same as me? Did you only cheat because of how you felt?"

"Yes." She whispered, before the sobs broke loose. I wanted to run to her, wrap her in my arms, and tell her that it was ok. And I did.

She melted into my embrace, and finally, after many months of pure emotional pain, I felt complete.

And maybe I shouldn't have, but I decided to forgive her.

Timeskip

After 2 more years of dating, I knew I had made the right decision in taking her back.

She was the most affectionate she had ever been, she always made sure I knew where she was going, and she even took the lock off of her phone, so that I could, in her own words, check it whenever I wanted. I never did, however, knowing that trust was the foundation of every good relationship.

And our relationship was more than good. And that was why I decided to take it to the next level.

"Y/n, I know we've had our ups and downs, but I want you to k ow that I have never been happier then when I've been with you. So, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

She had started crying, yanking me from my feet, and pulling me into a kiss.
She said yes, and then 6 months later, we said our vows and she became Mrs. Y/n Miya.

Did I regret taking her back?

No.

Will I ever regret it?

Also no.

All I knew is that I had never been happier, and that I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with my epic love.

Ok, so there is the new chapter! What did you think? I hope I gave a good enough redemption arc, but if you dont like it, that's fine, it's my book.  N e wayzz, imma bout to go make some bad decisions, so see ya later!

Author-chan out✌