All My Friends Say

It's been a while since Luke's flip out and being over stressed. He left for tour and now I'm mostly home alone with the 4 kids. I don’t try to pester his mother for help with the kids. I have been a whole week without her help and I'm doing pretty well. The twins are on a schedule now, and like it. Bo is still doing his school work fine and Tater is starting up a lot of his. Bo even helps teach him everything I'm trying to since he went through it two years prior.
Today was just a simple easy day. I already gave the boys, and twins their lunches. Bo was doing his work and Tate was done what he had to do for the day, so I let him play some games. I was in the living room with him playing his game. I got onto my laptop to check everything. I hardly got to do this because even though the twins have their schedule doesn't mean I'm busy at all times.
I checked email's seeing that two more of my songs were taken by artists. I always felt overjoyed after reading that. I checked my Facebook and Twitter. On Facebook I looked through my page and saw there were more likes, more comments, more sharing, more people posting, and more photos. People were interested in my life mostly because I'm married to Luke, but some are because they are supportive of my writing skills.
I saw that Cole Swindell, and Blake Shelton had tagged me in their posts for music videos. I helped write the song they had their music video for. Blake always loved showing that I helped to keep my name out there and it also kind of helps show that I'm not just using Luke's money, or he is the only one doing something with our lives.
Buck Commander had posted a recap on hunting safety. It was the video I helped on. I enjoyed making that and showing that people need to pay attention to hunting regulations. There was a lot of positive feedback and people being able to tell their stories of hunting mishaps because of people not paying attention to hunting regulations. I'm proud and happy that I got to speak out and it makes some sort of an impact. I am a partner along with Luke, Jason, Matt, Willie, and a bunch of others in Buck Commander but staying home with the kids really keeps me home and not able to hunt like I should for the company. I do help out in other ways like designs and helping promotions.
I looked through a bunch more on Facebook and checked Luke's. It was just promotional things and some photos. I smiled seeing the pictures of him having fun, and him showing his LBTV. I watched the video for this week and laughed at it. Tater joined to watch it. When it was done he went back to playing games. I got up to check on Bo who was done all of his school work. I checked his work that I had him do and was impressed. He did really well with it. I was thinking that maybe talking to Luke and put the boys in school. It would be a big help, (Not saying I don't want my boys around) but I sure would miss them. I think Luke would be okay with it as long as I approached it okay.
Bo joined Tater in some games and I still had a while till I had to make dinner. It was time to feed the twins so I did that. Once that was done, I brought the twins in the living room. They were growing strong and moving around. They were trying to crawl but still building up the muscles to do so. They seemed happy to just be lying around and listening to the TV. I went right back and to twitter this time.
I haven't checked Twitter in quite some time so there was a whole bunch. I was surprised because I had notifications from Miranda, Jason, Blake, Luke, Cole, Keith, and a few other famous people that were friends.  I looked through them and it was all such reinforcement and showing how much they care about me mostly.
I really loved Miranda's. She had pictures of her pregnant belly, and how happy she was to soon be having Tyler in her life. She couldn't wait for the baby to be born. She came over the other day and said she didn't know how I did this three times and the last time with twins. I favorited all of her baby things and then saw that she posted something about me.

@MirandaLambert I don't know how @NikkiBryan does it but she does. She's an amazing mother, home while Luke's on tour, raising their 4 kids. She's Wonder Mom. I love my best friend.

I smiled at that and favorited it and retweeted it. She also did another one.

@MirandaLambert Handing out with my best friend @NikkiBryan and seeing how great she is with her kids and her boosting me up makes me know that I'll be a great mother, and have her to help (Besides Blake)

I smiled wider at that remembering us hanging out the other day. She was great with kids and I was hoping she would have the baby soon because her due date is next week. I did the same thing to this post then posted one right back to her for this.

@NikkiBryan I'm proud of @MirandaLambert for being such a great friend. She's going to be a wonderful mother, and have a beautiful child with @BlakeShelton He'll be a little hell razor.

I then checked Blake and he had about the same as Miranda saying that he is so supportive of how well I do with taking care of 4 kids. The others were the same thing. Jason also had a post with Luke saying that he talked to Luke and seeing that they both miss their kids and wants to be with them all the time shows the dedication they have to being performers.
When I looked at Luke's he had pictures, promotions, and even contests. Then I saw he said something about an interview on his family life. I clicked on it and the video loaded. I saw Luke in a room with this guy. He was for a magazine and was asking Luke all types of questions that made me smile.

"So Mr. Bryan. I see a lot of your celebrity friends have been supporting and writing wonderful things towards your wife." The interviewer said.
"Yes. They are full on Team Nikki. She has been nothing but wonderful with being my wife, taking care of our kids, and keeping up with her lyrical writing while I've been on tour. Not many women can do it but I found myself the one and I'm sure as hell lucky to have her." Luke told him and I smiled at that.
"How is she handling the twins?"
"Well, at first when they got home it was hectic. She home school's Bo and Tate, and takes care of the twins. It was sure stressful when I was there. If one cried the other one would. If one was hungry the other one was. If one didn't want to sleep, the other wouldn’t. Right now she is doing it alone, while keeping the house intact. She is a super mom for all of that. Talking to her last night, she seemed like she has everything under control. I think touring all these hours, doing interviews, being gone for months, and everything else is rough, but I believe now that it's much harder for her." Luke said.
"That is impressive. You really did luck out there. We see a lot of famous men who have women that are stay at home moms and can't deal with the husband being gone. She seems like she is doing fine. What's your secret?"
"Love, trust, faithfulness, calls every day, face time all the time, keeping everything alive and letting the other person know you support them in everything, and no matter what you love them. Every couple has fights but you keep your fights clean and your sex dirty." Luke winked at the Camera. The guy and he laughed. "My wife says I'm till 17 at heart and I'm trapped in my old body. No Matter how old you get you have to stay young in some way. Me going up on stage shaking it, me going home and playing with the kids, or me just going out with the wife keeps me young."
"What does she say about the women fans who are all over you?" Luke just smirked.
"It doesn't bother her which I'm surprised. She lets them take pictures, get autographs, and I even get to sign boobs in front of my wife. She is very understanding with this life. She knows that she is the only one for me and trusts me. I fully trust her but if we had switched roles, I think I'd have a few assault charges on me. Hell, women grab my ass, and have even copped a feel. She just laughs at it. If someone did that to her, I think all hell would break loose. I have to say she is really laid back, but will raise hell if something else is up. She is a feisty one when she needs to be. I love her to death." My heart had a faster beat hearing that.
"What about you looking at other women?" That's a different question. This is gonna be good. I focused in.
"What other women? Fans? I just look at them. I don't day dream. Everyone can look at someone and say their pretty, or their hot, or anything else they want to say. I don't really care about looking at other women to get a thrill of saying she is hot. Have you seen my wife? She is 36 and still looks as young as she did when we first got married 8 years ago. She still has that banging body. After Bo she was worried she'd not get her figure back. Hell after twins, before I left she was almost there. My wife's hot. I don't need to look at any other women."
"I can see that you really do love your wife."
"When they say soul mates, my other half, the last piece of my puzzle, the day to my night, and so forth. That is what she is to me." Luke said smiling and looking down at his ring on his finger. He looked up at the interviewer who had a smile on his face too.
"Teach me your ways to find the perfect one Luke. Women are nuts." He said joking around.

I shut my laptop after that and went to tend to the twins, and the start dinner. All my friends and Luke all are supportive towards me. I couldn't be happier. I was already happy before seeing that but after seeing how much they all care and give me props makes everything just that much better.

--------------

This is kind of just a filler chapter. I still think it is great to see that the family is back to normal and the friends are showing support. Do you think Nikki really needed this support?
Thank you for reading. :) 10 votes for more! :D

- Pup