I Knew You That Way

I decided since I won't be able to update tomorrow, and I am SO close to 9 votes, I'll update. I actually have free time right now even though things are rough for me right now. I hope y'all's enjoy it. Vote and comment please. Thank y'all's so much. :) - Pup

~Nikki's Point Of View~

I woke up on the couch downstairs. Blake was standing over me with his arms crossed and a smile on his face. I just groaned and went upstairs. I got clothes and went into the shower. I wanted to look great. I had a white tank top on with a short sleeved flannel on. I put on my tight jeans and cowgirl boots. I let my hair do what it wanted and it dried in a nice curl. The boys were playing together in the living room while Blake was watching TV. He turned around and looked when I walked in.

"Well Jesus Nikki. You want to remind him of the first day he ever met you?" He smirked. I then thought back to what I wore and blushed.
"Not my intentions but now it is." I smiled.
"Well just to say, that is an outfit that will make him go wild." He smiled then went back to the TV. I sat with the boys who were playing with their trucks and cars.
"What cha playing?" I asked them crossing my legs
"We are playing speed racers." Bo said.
"Racers! Broom Broom!" Tate said. I smiled.
"Who's winning?"
"We tied." Bo told me and I smiled.
"Watch mama." Tater said getting up and making his truck drive over me and stayed on my head. "It's on a mowtin" I laughed.
"Mama Mountain huh?"
"Yea! Brrroooooom!" He said making it go down the other side fast. He dropped it after he got to my elbow. He looked at me and looked shocked. Then he smirked. "BOOM!" He giggled. I shook my head and laughed.
"Mama when are we going to Pa's?" Bo asked.
"Tomorrow or the next day. You know he is writing new songs. You know Uncle Blake is going to be playing with y'alls later?"
"YAY!" They both yelled.
"Now you both be good boys."
"We will" Bo said.
"Ya Mama we will!" Tater said grabbing the big dump truck going around the living room with it stopping at Blake and acted like he dumped things on him then went on his merry way.

It was about 4:50 when there was a knock on the door. I got up from the kitchen and answered the door. It was Luke. He had his hat on backwards. He had a button up dark gray shirt. He had his dark blue tight jeans on with his black cowboy boots. He looked absolutely stunning. He had his scruffy face and that smile of his that I loved when he looked at me. Our eyes met and I melted just like I did the first time I ever did that.

"You ready?" He asked.
"Uh. Yeah. Let me just say bye. Come on." I said. He followed me into the house. I went up to the boys and kissed their heads. "Mama and Pa are going out boys. Be good for Blake." I smiled at them. They turned and saw Luke.
"PA!" They both yelled. He came up and hugged and kissed them.
"Hey buddies. Listen to mama and be good for Blake." They nodded and smiled.
"Have fun you two." Blake said. We smiled at him and left.

We got into Luke's truck. The ride was silent. He took me back to our house but towards the lake. He had a little picnic set up. I smiled at that because we haven't done that in such a long time. He parked his truck and we both got out. We went over to the blanket he had set out and sat on it. I looked over the lake and just breathed in the fresh air. It was silent for quite some time. We both didn't know how to start the conversation. Should we ask how our day has gone? Should we just right into it? I looked over at Luke who was fumbling with his hands. I was biting the inside of my lip when he looked over at me. He took a big breath then frowned.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so so so so sorry." He put his head down.
"Me too." I admitted. I have treated him like shit and felt bad for it.
"Why? You did nothing wrong?" He asked confused.
"I should have talked to you sooner. We are adults not kids. I've been avoiding you. I can't help but feel bad for treating you like you don't exist."
"I deserve it though." I looked at him. "I cheated on you even though it was only kissing and touching outside the clothes. I was drunk but that is no excuse to do that to you. I love you with all my heart and I did that to you. It broke my heart realizing what I did. I tried denying it. I was going to tell you but I was going to do it in person. The news just got a hold of this before I could."
"That was the worst way to find out. Why did anyone let it get that far?"
"Everyone already basically left me. I started to feel depressed so I drank more. I was depressed because I missed you so much. I missed our boys. I had you on my mind all day that day. I saw someone that looked like you that got backstage passes. She looked, talked, and smiled just like you. I even told her that. She got pictures with me and I signed things and then she was on her marry way. I then couldn't stop thinking about how I wanted you so much. So we went out drinking to celebrate but I rather of been able to run home to you then have another show. Then the girl kept flirting with me at the bar and I was pushing her away. She left me alone till I got too far gone. I thought the guys were still there but when I looked they weren’t. I drank more then she came back up. I was in and out of blacking out. When I came to realizing what I was doing I was on her. I quickly got off but she got on me and felt me up. I looked at her and it wasn't you. I wanted you. I needed you. I kicked her out of the room telling her I love my wife too much. She said well good luck after dry humping me. I basically sat disgusted with myself till I fell asleep half on the bed half off. When I woke up all I could do was beat myself up about it. My last show suffered by me beating myself up. I didn't give that show my all. When I was starting to get asked about that woman when I walked out I was fucking pissed. I knew I had hell coming when I got home and that is what I walked into. I understood why you walked out. I understand why you're mad, angry, upset, sad, and all the other emotions you felt. And if you still are I understand. I also understand if you want to leave me but I really hope you don't. No matter what for the rest of my life you are going to be my world along with our two beautiful boys we created. I can't let you just walk out of my life Nikki. I will fight every single day to get you back in my life. I will do anything. I will go to hell and back to find a way to make you come back into my arms. Our bed is empty even though I'm still in it. Our house is so quiet. The dog doesn't even come in our room anymore. Spinee is as upset as me. The dog seems to even hate me. I hate me for fucks sakes." Luke said looking down he had tears in his eyes.

I crawled over towards him and went into his lap. His arms went tightly around me and mine around him. We cried on each other's shoulders. I loved this man with all my heart. Even though he did what he did. He did stop it before it got too far because he thought of me. He is miserable without me and I am without him. I really don't want to live another day in another house. I want to be back in our bed. I want to wake up next to him. I want our kids running around our house. I want to make food in our kitchen. I want to shower in our shower. I want to bath in our bath. I want to swim in our little lake. I want Luke. I want Thomas Luther Bryan. I don't care about what he did anymore. He is heartbroken and so am I. He feels worse than I do about this and that is how I know he really knows he messed up big time.

"Baby, please don't leave me. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life. I can't go on. I won't be able to make songs. I can't sing without you here. I need you. I breathe knowing I have you. My life stops without you. I'm in darkness because I can't have you here every single night and day. Please baby. Don't decide to leave me. I will do anything. You name it you get it. I'll buy you the world if you want it. I will fight for you till my last breath. I love you more than life itself." Luke went on still crying. I hugged him tighter.
"Luke." I said trying to stop crying. I pulled away from him. His eyes were blood shot. Mine were probably as well. His face was soaked in tears. His face looked aged. He looked so upset. His eyes at least had hope in them. I gave him a weak smile. "No matter how much I could ever try, I could never stop loving you." I told him. He smiled and hugged me tight again. "I won't leave baby." I said holding him tighter.
"I promise to never hurt you again." He said. "I refuse to drink that much again. I only will if I'm around Jason, Blake, or you. "He pulled away and looked me in the eyes."I love you." He said. I leaned in and before I kissed him.
"I love you beyond what is imaginable." I told him then kissed his lips. We pulled away and looked at each other.
"Your coming back home?" I nodded. "Our family will be whole again." He smiled. I smiled even wider. Now I think would be a great time to tell him something I've hid from everyone.
"With a plus one on the way." I smiled at him. His eyes got wide.
"Another baby?" He asked shocked.
"Yeah." I smiled wide. He had a huge grin and he hugged me.
"Oh baby. I can't wait. You're finally back in my arms and my family is coming home and growing bigger." He said with pure joy in his voice. I couldn't wait myself to be home and to have another child.