That's My Kinda Night

Luke has been home from tour for a little bit. We were having a bonfire at our house tonight. Luke's father was here and was helping Mama watch after the kids. It was going to be a nice time. Luke even had the great idea for doing a video for his one song, "That's My Kinda Night." It was going to be shot at our little pond that people would be swimming in, and by the river that ran close by.

The night started off well. We had a bunch of people coming around. I would have to say about 100 people showed up. Not all of them were famous but some of them were. You had Jason, and his girlfriend Brittney. You had Miranda and Blake. There was Keith and Toby out there somewhere. Then there was a bunch of friends from tour, and some from Luke's home town. They would either bring their girlfriends or friends along. We also let everyone know to bring bathing suits.

The sun was just now done and the party has been going on a while. People were swimming, drinking, eating, at the bonfire Luke just lit. He was off doing more with the Camera crew while I was hanging around in my bikini top and short jean cut offs. Miranda was right next to me in the same. Brittney was in a full blown bikini. We had drinks in our hands and were laughing. Brittney then just stared at Miranda and me.

"You two women are lucky." She told us. We looked at each other.

"What are you talking about?" Miranda asked.

"Look at you two. In bikini tops. Still looking hot. You both had kids. Miranda your back to just as great or even a better body and Nikki you too. You had 4 kids." Brittney said.

"Well you just stay busy so much with having babies. You're always running around and the baby weight normally goes away as long as you eat the same as before you got pregnant. I would go on these health kicks after the kids. I also do yoga every now and then. Miranda has been going to classes with me lately. It does wonders."

"For your ass too." Miranda added. We all laughed.

"Brittney, you're still young. You got a great man. Jason and Luke have been best friends a long time. If you got pregnant and got heavy he wouldn't care. Don't worry about weight or looking great."

"If that is the only thing a man thinks of when he is with you, than he is not with you, he is with your looks." Miranda added and I nodded.

"I know. I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried if Jason wants to have more kids and how hard it would be if I did and didn't get this body back." She said.

"You'll get it back. By how much you work out and keep up with healthy food. You will be back in action quicker than I ever was." I said laughing.
"Jason might want more kids. He may have the two girls but you and him would. He loves you. He loves his girls now. I don't see him having a problem with having one." Miranda smiled and so did Brittney.

We had a bunch of fun just talking. Brittney wanted to go find Jason. That left Miranda and I to talk. We mostly talked about the kids. She was still in love with the fact that she had her own. Thanks to the talk with Brittney she is talking about having another one in a year or two. She wants to talk to Blake about it and he is just as in love as she is with having a kid.

Our talk soon came to an end when Blake came and took her away. I wanted to find Luke but he was probably still busy with the video. I decided to probably go swimming because some of my friends were already in there.

It was a little while till I saw Luke and he were in shorts. He must be done his video. I got out of the water and came over to him. He noticed me and pulled me into his arms and swung me around kissing me passionately. He put me down and kept an arm around me. He was hanging around a few guys who now were not paying attention to us.