Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye

I know I said I was going to wait till more comments, or votes but I believe this is deserved. No this does not effect the next update for next week. I enjoy the votes and comments I have been receiving. Please keep doing it and more will come.

It's been two weeks since I've been home. Luke has the boys tonight and tomorrow. Blake went and dropped them off. He has texted me and called me a few times. Every time Blake comes back from hanging out with him or dropping the boys off for a night or two he tells me Luke looks like a mess. He also says that Luke tells him that he wants me home and doesn't know what he has ever done without me. It warms my heart knowing he still loves me but it hurts me still that he could do that. His parents were also in town this week. So this is going to be fun if they want to see me or call me.
Tonight I was going out with Miranda. We were going to the bar that we loved oh so much. I was going to drink my ass off. I really needed it. When we got there I automatically went for Jack Daniels. That has always been my drink that I went to when I needed it. I was on my fifth drink and feeling pretty good. We were dancing and having a great time to the band that was playing. When we went back to our seats I saw Luke sitting at the bar stool with Blake. I pointed to them and Miranda looked over. She just smiled. She went up and got me another Jack and her another beer and stood next to Blake while she ordered. I tried to just pay attention to my phone. I drank the rest of my Jack quickly. I decided to look over and I saw Luke looking back at me. We both looked away quickly from each other. Miranda finally came back and I was feeling quite drunk. The next one just made it worse.
Miranda only had a few beers and I had enough Jack to make me fall on my ass. I wanted one more drink thought and Miranda wanted another beer. This time I decided to go up. I went up and stood about three bar stools away from Luke and Blake who were talking about his new record he was starting to record. He already had a few songs down and he thought they would be loved. When I ordered my drink a shot also came with it. I looked at the bar tender confused.

"The shot is from that man over there." He said pointing at some young guy. He was okay looking and he had a sleazy smile.
"Just tell him thank you." I said taking it and slamming the shot down.
"Will do." He smiled at me. I grabbed the beer and glass and turned towards Luke who was giving that guy a death glare. He then looked at me. I looked right back at him. He smiled and I just walked away. I was drunk enough to actually go up and talk to that guy and after giving Miranda her beer.
"I'm going to thank that guy for my shot." I smiled at her and set my drink down.
"I don't think that is such a good idea Mrs. Drunk Ass." I smirked at her.
"I'm just going to say thank you. I'm going to then come back to you. I'll finish this and then we can go." I smiled at her and walked over to the guy. He looked surprised that I was there.
"Well hello beautiful." he said to me and I smiled at him.
"Hello Sir. Thank you for the shot." He smiled.
"You looked like you would want one. It's no problem." He didn't have any type of country accent. He sounded like he was from the north. "Hey, would you like to join my friend I and I for another round of shots?"
"Sure." He ordered another round and we all took our shots on the count of three. I could see Luke staring at me out of the corner of my eye. When the bartender was still there I handed him a 20 and told him to keep the change.
"Sweetheart you didn't have to pay. It's the gentleman's job."
"Oh I know, but you bought me a more expensive shot then that. Plus mine was a double. That is the least I can do besides thank you." I smiled.
"Well thank you ma'am. I'm Bruce." He held out his hand.
"Nikki." I smiled shaking his hand.
"Yo, that dudes been looking at you all night. I read about him." His friend pointed at Luke. "Heard he was a real fucking sleaze ball. He cheated on his wife he had two kids with." He made a disgusting face. "He probably got no play at home that's why he did it. If he was going to do it should of broke up with her."  That pissed me off. They are talking shit on Luke.
"Yeah. There is no way no one should cheat on their wives. Christ I've been separated for two years and still need to finalize the divorce she just won't sign." The guy that bought me the drink said.
"Well this guy must be a pussy. He may be a country singer but you should tell him to fuck off. You're too good for him. Look at my man here. Way better. Plus he only flirts. He won't fuck till the finalization of the divorce. That guy over there will fuck and go. Complete piece of shit. I hope he gets his ass kicked." I grabbed that guy by his shirt and pushed him up against the wall.
"I'm his fucking wife asshole. Don't talk about my fucking husband like that, you got it?" I glared at him. I heard a chair fall back. "You don't fucking know him or what exactly happened. Go fuck yourself." I let the guy go and looked at his friend who now looked scared. Luke was now at this end of the bar about to be close to me. "I'm sorry, you seem nice and all but you're friends a dick. My husband and I are going through a rough patch. This bitch shouldn't put his nose anywhere." I said walking away and right past Luke. He stared at me as I walked away. Blake was looking at me. I went to Miranda and downed my drink. "Let's go." I said angry. She got up and followed me.
"Nikki!" I heard called from behind me. I looked and it was Luke. I stopped and let him come up to me. "Can we please talk?" He asked with pleading eyes.
"Yes." I said
"I'll be in the car. " Miranda said walking away. Luke and I were outside the bar.
"Listen please. Before you make any more drastic decisions to piss me off or to almost beat someone up that talked shit on me. Please can you come home? My parents made me come out tonight with Blake. They know everything. I am a piece of shit. I'm everything that guy said and I should get my ass beat. I'm surprised you stood up for me. that makes me know you love me. Now please love me and come home. I will give you the room and everything. I love you too much and can't stand being like this baby." Luke just kept rambling on but I stopped listening. I was really drunk and not caring. I wanted him back at that point too but I had needs that haven't been fulfilled in about four months and I was antsy and I wanted some. I stopped him talking by grabbing his face with my hands and kissing him. He was brought back and then he kissed back.

We ended up making out. Then my back was to the wall and he was holding me tightly there. I whispered to him to take me somewhere where we could without his parents and the kids. He went inside and got his keys. Blake walked out and just smiled at me and then walked to where Miranda was waiting. I went with Luke and we drove to our own little paradise.
When he parked we just both looked straight. I think it both hit us that we were here just to have sex. It felt wrong to know that but I wanted it. I opened my door first and walked out in front of the truck. The moon was beautiful over the tree's. Luke later came up next to me. He grabbed my hand and turned me towards him.  We looked at each other than our lips met instantly. It was fully of passion. Something we have been wanting for so long.
When push came to shove we ended up on the ground in front of his truck naked. It was rough yet so passionate. He kissed me in every spot that he could. I scratched up his back and bit his neck. I wanted him to want me and know he did wrong. I was going all in. It all ended me with on top of him holding onto his hands as we both came together. I laid on top of him with his arms around me. He kissed my head as we laid there.
We did get dressed and he grabbed a small blanket he kept in the back for when the boys got cold and a pillow and we laid in the back of the tailgate. I felt great. I didn't care about anything right then and there. Tonight was the first night I was falling asleep with a smile and no tears.
In the morning when I woke up I got up and looked at Luke who was passed out. I remembered everything I did the prior night. I couldn't help but regret it. This is not suppose to make everything right. We didn't even talk about anything. We just had sex with each other because we needed it. I smiled knowing he said he was jealous of me talking to that guy. He was also appreciative that I did that. I was surprised I did but I still couldn't stand someone who doesn't even know Luke to talk shit on him right in front of me.
I looked back at Luke and got up of the tailgate nicely. I stood up and found my shoes. I was going to walk barefoot back. I got in the truck and got my phone. Before I started walking off I looked back at him cuddling with the pillow now and not me. I put my head down wishing it would be so simple to go back to him but I just can't go back yet.
When I got back to Miranda's I wrote down what I felt and It only came out as a verse. "Love me Like you Loved me When you Loved me and you didn't have to try. Let's lay down tonight and Kiss tomorrow goodbye."

What is going to happen next?