Chapter Fifty-Eight (N.H.)

Chapter Fifty-Eight

Hush, hush, the world is quiet

Hush, hush, we both can't fight it

It's us that made this mess

Why can't you understand?

"You're not even going to say hello?" Jimmy grinned from his spot by the door, his eyes shining in the light. I stood as far away from him as the room would allow me... if I was lucky I could reach the bathroom and lock myself inside...

"It's not polite to stare..."

"And it's not polite to break into people's houses..." I whispered, inching my way towards the bathroom. Jimmy was making his way across the room as well, every step he took towards me was a step I took away.

"It was the only way I could see you... The only way I could get you to listen to me." Jimmy said, not taking his eyes off of me as he got closer. I was almost to the bathroom...

But then Jimmy made his move, going to grab me while I rushed to the bathroom.

Of course that didn't work out the way I wanted it too.

Jimmy made it into the bathroom before I got the chance to shut the door.

"Now Niall, it's not very nice to runaway when I'm talking to you." Jimmy tsked, locking the bathroom door behind him as the dread in my stomach got worse. Jimmy grinned as he got closer to me.

I couldn't get away from him.

My back pressed against the bathroom wall.

I was trapped.

"Jim-" I started, feeling his breath on my face as he finally towered over me.

"Ni? Are you in there?" Harry called out, knocking on the bathroom door softly.

"Say anything and I'll kill him." Jimmy whispered into my ear, kissing my cheek.

"Ye-Yeah..." I said, my voice shaking as I tried to stay calm.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you earlier... I just..." Harry let out a sigh from the other side of the door while I kept my eyes on Jimmy. He was leaning against the shower, arms folded across his chest as he watched me.

"It's o-okay Harry.. It was m-my fault for pushing yo-you." I called back, hoping that maybe Harry would catch on that something was wrong.

He probably wouldn't.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, his voice echoing through the bathroom as Jimmy continued to look at me.

"F-Fine." I stuttered, wanting nothing more than to scream at Harry that Jimmy was here.

He was standing right next to me.

But I couldn't.

"You sure? You don't sound fine... and you apologized... which we both know never happens..." If I wasn't scared out of my mind right now I would roll my eyes at him, then probably smack him upside the head.

F ucking idiot.

"I'm fine." I said again, saying it with a little more confidence. Jimmy was still staring at me, a sly grin on his face.

Why was he just watching me?

"Can you unlock the door then?"

"N-No... I'll be out in a second..." I said, connecting eyes with Jimmy who wasn't too happy now.

He was glaring at me, his head shaking a little.

But I didn't care...

I needed to get out of here.

"Okay..." Harry sounded hesitant on the other side, almost like he knew that something was going on.

Maybe he did...

With a shaky hand I unlocked the bathroom door, turning to look at Jimmy one last time before I opened it...

But he wasn't there.

The window wide open.

"Niall?" Harry said, looking at me with nothing but concern as I let out a relieved sob.

I didn't hesitate to fall into Harry's open arms, grabbing onto his shirt as I held him close.

"What in gods name is wrong with you?" Harry asked, but it took me a minute to answer him.

"J-Jimmy." I sobbed out, holding onto Harry as tightly as I could. Harry's grip on me tightened too, his heart starting to race.

"Niall... Get behind me." Harry whispered, pushing me behind him before I even got the chance to question why...

But then I saw why.

"I told you not to tell him little brother. I told you specifically not to tell him, and now I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cash in my promise." Jimmy said, shaking his head as he cocked the gun that he held in his hand. He was leaning against the wall, looking at us both with a displeased look.

"Ji-Jimmy no..." I whispered, shaking my head as I went to move in front of Harry...

But Harry wouldn't let me.

"You see, I'm sick of you not listening to me little brother. I'm sick of you thinking that you can do whatever the f uck you want to do... you're actions have consequences and well... it's about time you learn that." Jimmy moved off the wall before pointing the gun straight at Harry... but Harry didn't even bother to move out of the way. It was almost like he was petrified, unable to even move out of the way.

Yet he still stayed in front of me, no matter how hard I tried to move in front of him.

"What do you hope to accomplish by doing this? You're not going to win Jimmy... You can't have him... You can't win because there's nothing to win." Harry said, glaring at Jimmy while still holding me behind him. Jimmy simply shook his head at Harry, letting out a dark chuckle before looking at us again.

"Trust me guard dog, I've already won." Jimmy whispered.

And then he pulled the trigger.

------------------------------------

Three cliffhangers in a row.

Jfc, someone should shoot me cause I suck.

Oh well.

You'll live.

Maybe I'll be nice and update tomorrow.

Probably not cause I'm not nice.

QOTD: Who's your celebrity crush?

AOTD: I have several... but my all time celebrity crush would probably be Dave Franco... I don't know why but I just love him.

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx