Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five

You're Second hand smoke

I breath you in, but honey I don't know what you're doing to me

Mon Cheri, but the truth catches up with us eventually

"Harry. Don't you even think about it." Niall stood in the doorway with his hands on his hips. I let out a groan, I had really thought I could've gotten out...

"I'm just going to the bathroom." I tried, not lying completely.

"Do I look stupid to you?" Niall asked, tapping his foot as he glared at me.

"No... I really did need to use the bathroom..." I said, shifting awkwardly under his gaze. He was mad at me.

"You're not supposed to be going anywhere Harry. That was the agreement for you getting to come home, so sit your ass down before I make you."

"I was just going down the street Niall, I need to get out of this house. It's driving me absolutely crazy." I whined, throwing my hands up in the air for a second as Niall continued to glare at me. He just didn't get it, he was never forced to stay home.

"Don't be so dramatic. It's been two days since you've been home, you can handle a few more."

"The walls are literally closing in on me Niall... I swear to god they are." Niall gave a sigh as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Why did I marry this idiot?" He whispered shaking his head a little before looking back at me. I was now pouting, refusing to look at Niall and instead found the wall a far more entertaining specimen. Niall sighed once more, his foot beginning to tap on the floor as he looked at me and I still refused to look at him.

He deserves it.

All I want to do is breathe some fresh air.

It's not like I'm running off to elope with Zayn or anything.

God.

"Why would you elope with Zayn?" Niall asked, humor laced with his voice.

Shit.

That wasn't meant for his ears.

You're such an idiot Harry.

"I'm not, nor will I ever." I said, finally looking at Niall irritably. Niall looked at me apologetically, but he still made no move from the door. He was making it seem like I was wanting to go on a mass killing spree or something.

I just want to go outside... and leave the house.

So what if my ribcage is broken and bruises cover my body?

I can hardly feel it.

Okay. That's a lie, but I wasn't going to tell Niall that. I had just barely convinced him yesterday afternoon that I didn't need to be on bedrest.

That too was a battle.

He just didn't seem to understand that I'm not one to sit around.

He should know better by now.

"Will you stop thinking to yourself and share what the hell is going through your mind? I hate it when you do that." Niall sounded so irritated, the words coming out harsher than usual. I tried not to get angry myself, I knew he was worried and all... but he didn't get that I wasn't a child.

I'm an adult.

An adult capable of taking care of himself.

"I'm fine Niall. I don't need you to hover over me, I'm fine okay?" I said, trying to get my point across but I kinda already knew it wasn't going to be that easy.

"No you aren't. Harry, you might be able to fool yourself but you can't fool me."

"I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm fine Niall. I don't get why you seem to think I'm not." I groaned, running a hand through my hair as I looked up at the ceiling. I silently asked God why I married such a stubborn man...

"Because every time you move you have to catch your breath. Harry, im not stupid. You're in pain, and the more you strain yourself the worse it's going to get."

"I'm fine."

"You're not fine."

"Yes I am." I finally yelled, throwing my arms over my head but only to wince out in pain. Okay.

Maybe I'm not.

"F-Fuck." I whispered, the pain in my ribs now flaring up. I leaned against the wall for a second before sinking to the ground, hoping that if I did this it would go away. Niall was quick to my side, all his anger gone as he knelt down next to me. Worry was etched in his face as he pulled up my shirt to look at the bandaged area that covered most of my waist.

"Why can't you listen to me for once?" Niall scolded me quietly as he examined the small area. It hurt to move period so I didn't even want to risk looking at the bandage.

"Y-You've been married t-to me for nearly s-six years now N-Niall, you should know that I don't lis-listen." I breathed out slowly, breathing hurt too...

"You're an absolute idiot Harry...." Niall pulled my shirt back down, shaking his head at me as he looked at me. I cracked a smile, not really able to speak quite yet. I was trying to at least get some of air back in my lungs.

It would be nice to be able to breathe.

"I m-may be a-an id-idiot, but a-at leas-least I'm y-your id-idiot ba-babe." I finally got out, grimacing as my chest tightened. Niall sighed before kissing my cheek, a frown still on his face as he sat on the ground next to me.

"You're going to be the death of me Harry Styles. I swear to god that you are."

------------------------------------

Aye, it's chapter thirty five.

Look at that.

I didn't even get realize we were that far.

I literally started this fic like a month ago....

Anyways, sorry for the semi latish update...

School is back in session.

And I'm failing a class (oops)

So yeah.

Anyone want a character ask?

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx